2019+ leveled trucks

4 hours ago, rodycomero said:

Thanks,

No block in the rear. Just a 2 inch leveling kit in the front and 275/60/20 KO2's.

You didn’t want the rake in the back? Curious why u didn’t go with the 285/60-20 KO2’s.

2 hours ago, Vasa1 said:

You didn’t want the rake in the back? Curious why u didn’t go with the 285/60-20 KO2’s.

Im not a fan of the rear of the truck being higher than the front at all.  I personally like the front and back perfectly level or as close as possible. The 285/60-20 only comes in a E rating and I do not need the tow rating with the way I use my truck...its more of an office on wheels. So I went with the 275 cause of the C rating for MPG reasons. They are quite a few pounds lighter then the E rated tires. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheTicketTX said:

How's the gas milage? Once i dropped 34 Toyo open country M/Ts on my TB i lost about 2.5 MPGs

DA9AA767-09A5-47BC-B665-CD1A465CFE76.jpeg.e6c5fbd9ffbad88428fd04b41d7fc58c.jpeg

Gas mileage???  Lmao. Come on man. U dont buy a trail boss and put 35's on it and track your gas milage!!!  No idea friend. Love this truck tho. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, michael betz said:

Gas mileage???  Lmao. Come on man. U dont buy a trail boss and put 35's on it and track your gas milage!!!  No idea friend. Love this truck tho. 

Never understood this. Sure you do. You just do it expecting it to be bad. Tracking fuel mileage can help you plan a budget or it can help you realize an issue with a vehicle. Now getting upset or losing sleep over losing fuel mileage after mods i do agree is useless. 

1 hour ago, smrr1 said:

Never understood this. Sure you do. You just do it expecting it to be bad. Tracking fuel mileage can help you plan a budget or it can help you realize an issue with a vehicle. Now getting upset or losing sleep over losing fuel mileage after mods i do agree is useless. 

No, I honestly dont. I'm at the gas station alot tho I just top it off whenever I'm around one and pick up a drink and lottery ticket , protien bar etc. I enjoy gas station visits actually. lol. Enjoy all the " Nice Truck!" Comments I guess...

Edited by michael betz

Changing the tire size I would think it going to throw your speedo and odometer off. Would think you need to have recalibrated to the new tire size to be accurate for fuel tracking. Hypertech makes one. 

2020 Custom 2wd

2.5” front/ 2” rear Motofab

Stock 20” wheels and tires for now. Would like to go up a little on the tires, maybe a bit wider. Not sure if I want/need spacers and if so how much. Rear wheel well inserts will really help.

If I go with spacers with stock 20 inch wheels I wonder how big/wide I can go without rubbing. So many variables to consider...

D7A841AE-2949-42BA-A89C-DD77A9A19BE6.jpeg

• Like 3