Fixing Faulty Fuse Terminal - Evap

Short novel coming.. my 2006 Silverado was throwing 0499 code so replaced fuel cap, purge and valve solenoids.. check engine light still on.

Didn’t bother checking power of course, took her to the stealership and $220 later found out that the system wasn’t getting juice. The fuse was fine, but the fuse terminal in the fuse box was loose or faulty so was only getting intermittent power. They told me they did a “temp fix” to it but that if the light came back on i might need a new fuse box. Sure enough next day the light comes back on..

How hard is it to replace a fuse terminal? Honestly I’m having trouble even figuring out how to remove the fuse box itself, looks different than all the ones I’ve seen on YouTube.

Should any old mechanic be able to do this or do i need to take her back to the dealership? Do i need to replace the ENTIRE fuse box? Thanks..

The dealer told me i had no power and that it was the fuse terminal so I’m relatively confident at this point that that’s it. 

Does replacing the fuse block take any specialized knowledge or is it relatively plug n play?