I just purchased and installed a 3.5" rough country suspension lift with new UCA's and upper and lower ball joints.  All is well. Alignment is perfect, doesn't shake. I'm happy with it.  However, the front still sits about an inch lower than the back.  Question for you guys is how, if at all possible, can I level it out?  Thanks!

Edited by chevyman14

2 hours ago, chevyman14 said:

I just purchased and installed a 3.5" rough country suspension lift with new LCA's and ball joints.  All is well. Alignment is perfect, doesn't shake. I'm happy with it. Question for you guys is how can I make it a bit taller?  The lift didn't level it out, so I'm thinking about a 3" front 2" rear level kit.  Good idea, am I dumb, will it even work?  Any other suggestions short of buying a new lift?  All comments welcome.  Thanks!

You want to lower it in the front?

15 hours ago, Nasty said:

You want to lower it in the front?

I think he's asking if it is ok to add a level kit to his current lift and has had no other responses.  Other forum members probably don't believe this is a serious question!  This "idea" has been raised before on this forum and is clearly not an acceptable way to get extra height.

Edited by Donstar

If its a block in the rear you can machine it down roughly an inch(what is needed) and place it back in. I would say to have it professionally done. you can probably take it to a machine shop and have it done for less than $200. 

17 hours ago, chevyman14 said:

Exactly.  Message received, thank you very much.  Is there any way to level the front with the back at this point? 

Your lift involved replacing the rear blocks with larger.  Installing stock blocks again will probably put you nose high.  Asibel (200 lbs of sand) actually makes a valid point in that adding weight will reduce the rake.  If you start with a level truck and add a little weight then you'll go nose high.  I believe having a little rake is a good stance for a truck.  If you are unfamiliar with doing this type of work, I strongly recommend going to a local spring shop.  They specialize in suspension and can set your truck at the stance you want.  You might find that the cost is cheap for the peace of mind knowing "it was done right"!