2020 HD picture Thread

5 hours ago, gearheadesw said:

I still see no Double Cabs around in the inventory yet, well, a bunch of Work Trucks, but not interested in a WT. IF I trade, that would be my cab desire, probably long bed. Far and few between.

I am looking for LT or SLE dbl cab and having same problem.....like 2 in whole state of cali in chevy and none in GMC....wish I had access to dealers research tools cuz GM vehicle search sucks b$%^.....lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gearheadesw said:

I still see no Double Cabs around in the inventory yet, well, a bunch of Work Trucks, but not interested in a WT. IF I trade, that would be my cab desire, probably long bed. Far and few between.

I also see no Double cab LB 4X4 LT Duramax in stock anywhere.   Back in early Feb I got a price quote and estimated delivery date for the above truck. The salesman said 12-14 weeks give or take.  Now with the GM shutdown, I am thinking end of the year.  That's ok with me, I'd rather have a 2021 truck anyways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveDuramax4x4 said:

I also see no Double cab LB 4X4 LT Duramax in stock anywhere.   Back in early Feb I got a price quote and estimated delivery date for the above truck. The salesman said 12-14 weeks give or take.  Now with the GM shutdown, I am thinking end of the year.  That's ok with me, I'd rather have a 2021 truck anyways.

There’s 4 of them nationwide and 1 in transit according to the Chevy inventory on their website. 3 white and 1 Cajun Red. The one in transit is Red Hot Red.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JW2020 said:

There’s 4 of them nationwide and 1 in transit according to the Chevy inventory on their website. 3 white and 1 Cajun Red. The one in transit is Red Hot Red.

I may be interested in a white truck..Do you have a dealer name or link for the white trucks?  Thanks.

6 hours ago, SteveDuramax4x4 said:

I may be interested in a white truck..Do you have a dealer name or link for the white trucks?  Thanks.

Oregon, California, Pennsylvania. Not sure who’s open during this lockdown, but those are the trucks locations. Dealer and VIN noted in the screen shots. Also, I don’t remember you specifying 2500 or 3500. These are 2500’s.

02C88CC9-5778-4CE0-8543-8C4E06840414.jpeg

25FC0387-FF98-4E54-8652-916C4A1B209A.jpeg

63EEF1E7-C930-44E4-97B5-570C8196F9C0.jpeg

Edited by JW2020
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yeah thanks man...I am looking for gas though.... funny cuz a lot of trucks I saw that would work were in fla or east coast and I said same thing....who wants to buy one way the F over there, lol...….

we are open here.....northern cal as well, or at least some

Edited by Dunn
  • Like 1

I am probably least likely to buy a new truck in Hawaii.  ?

My first towing with the new beast.  2 yds of topsoil. And next to the truck I am replacing, the king of SUV's which now looks and feels small!  

IMG_0156 (2).jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 8:10 AM, jd64 said:

nice looking truck !!  where did you get the vent visors? i haven't seen any 2020's in the aftermarket and i checked with my dealer 2 weeks back and he said they werent available yet?  

I have found some nice ones on RealTruck.com.

Howdy. New member here. Been lurking a couple weeks. Went to Saginaw for a test drive last week. Went back today and brought this home for a nice 2 hour cruise on the freeway. 2500 Custom CC gas. Display was showing 15mpg even for the first hour in the flats. Little further north on I-75 into the hills and alittle wind and it dropped to 13.5 or so. 75mph 2000 rpms. Really was not much worse that the 2005 crew cab 5.3 I drove down in at the same speeds.Weather to crappy for a good pic, nothing done to it yet anyway.

Don

IMG_20200416_113232600_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200430_181036985.jpg

Edited by Stand By
  • Like 3