2020 HD picture Thread

On April 12, 2020 at 1:16 AM, Ryan Wineinger said:

3500 SRW 6.6 Gasser brush rig with CM aluminum bed and custom aluminum boxes.

IMG_0092.jpg

That truck looks killer. Love regular cabs. What size tires are those? Is the truck leveled?

Edited by 16SLT5.3

• 2 weeks later...

2020 SIlverado 2500HD WT - Reg Cab Long Box

3" Superlift Suspenision Lift, 35x12.5 Kenda Klever tires, 20x10 Fuel Cleaver wheels, TrailReady Bumper, Smittybilt Winch and Hooks, Blackout emblems and black tailgate lettering, short antenna, Rev Tonneau cover, and tinted windows.

Also have recon taillights on order and will add recon third brake light when available later this summer

IMG_3042.JPG

• Like 3

On 11/24/2019 at 6:38 AM, cNate said:

Fresh detail on the truck and trailer. Did a 300+ mile trip yesterday with a 7k foot elevation gain. There’s a 10 mile stretch where 3k of that happens on a 6% grade. Truck stayed at 2k RPMs and 60 MPH (I didn’t notice any gear changing with the 10 speed). Transmission fluid only heated up a few degrees even with AC on. Night and day difference over my 1500. Trailer is just over 8k lbs.

20aeda726ab051fe210959d2329e83f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered my 2500 today. I also pull my new Cougar 27Rel that weighs just over 8000lbs. My 2020 1500 pulled it just fine, but legally I am over the payload and its not worth the chance of loosing everything if something were to happen and insurance not cover it.

trailer.jpg

Edited by Londart2020
Add pic.
  • Like 2

You won’t be disappointed with the new truck and I’m sure you will really enjoy how much more capable your new truck is. Climbing and coming down steep grades is stress free now. I just completed a 5k mike round trip through rookies to Michigan and back. Truck handled everything I threw at it. Including going 75MPH legally in other states with no issue. 11k climb at 7% grade easy. High winds, heavy rain. No issue. Enjoy your new truck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 1 month later...