2020 HD picture Thread

16 hours ago, CRApex said:

I’ll start..Picked up  my HC Duramax yesterday.  Installed Hostile 20x9 +10 with Nitto G2 295/60/20.  Could easily go another size larger with no rubbing stock.

IMG_5278.jpeg

MN guy eh? I saw one identical to yours ( a couple weeks ago) in my little town just south of your dealer there. It was the first '20 I saw in person not on a dealer lot. It surprised me to be honest. There's something to be said that these trucks definitely look better in person.

43 minutes ago, carkhz316 said:

MN guy eh? I saw one identical to yours ( a couple weeks ago) in my little town just south of your dealer there. It was the first '20 I saw in person not on a dealer lot. It surprised me to be honest. There's something to be said that these trucks definitely look better in person.

you had a side view of wheels?

2 hours ago, carkhz316 said:

Agree..hey look soo good in person.