2020 HD picture Thread

55 minutes ago, Irish80 said:

New to the forum, so I'll start by saying hello and I look forward to learning all I can about the 2020 trucks.  I picked up a 3500hd ltz Duramax on August 8th and already have 3000 miles on it.  I've done about 1000 miles of towing with it already and it is a beast.  I went from a 2016 3500hd with the 6.0 and I'm just amazed how much less this truck works pulling the same load.  If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away since I already have about month behind the wheel.

20190808_100956.jpg

20190814_064755.jpg

Nice looking truck! What's the specs on the tires?

16 minutes ago, MrChips said:

Nice looking truck! What's the specs on the tires?

The tires in the first picture were some the dealership installed but I had them change them out to factory tires since I'll be putting a pile of miles on this truck each year.  I can't remember the size but they were the cooper mud tires and they looked really good on the truck.

Super nice truck ?, I'll be ordering a 3500 dually as soon as the accessories Dept has the Curt 5th wheel legs available, I will definitely post pictures of that when it arrives. It looks sweet, I'm sure you will enjoy it?

2 hours ago, Pfc1 said:

Super nice truck ?, I'll be ordering a 3500 dually as soon as the accessories Dept has the Curt 5th wheel legs available, I will definitely post pictures of that when it arrives. It looks sweet, I'm sure you will enjoy it?

Better run down to order early, if you really want one.

The hitch is available from Curt now. (and GM)

Picked up my 2500 AT4 HD last night.  Dark Sky Metallic.  Unfortunately, the running boards weren't with the truck when it was delivered.  Goes back Friday morning to have those installed along with the console vault.

I've only driven it about 60 miles, but it's much different from my 2018 2500HD.  So far, I've added the mud flaps and the rear underseat storage bin - black GMC emblems are on their way too and should arrive in a couple days.

Dropped it off this morning for full Xpel Ceramic tint and full Xpel clear bra.  They'll have it two days for that.

nk9c4AG.jpg

HISsxBD.jpg

JqQCGi8.jpg

Edited by cdh7917
  • Like 9

I had a 2014 Blue Granite Silverado 1500, which is apparently the same as the GMC named Stealth Grey Metallic.  

Those colors were similar to Dark Sky, but lighter and more blue. 

Dark Sky Metallic is less dark & green than Dark Slate Metallic is,  but it’s darker than Stealth Grey and more grey/less blue.  

At at least to my eyes anyway...

40 minutes ago, cdh7917 said:

I had a 2014 Blue Granite Silverado 1500, which is apparently the same as the GMC named Stealth Grey Metallic.  

Those colors were similar to Dark Sky, but lighter and more blue. 

Dark Sky Metallic is less dark & green than Dark Slate Metallic is,  but it’s darker than Stealth Grey and more grey/less blue.  

At at least to my eyes anyway...

Thank you, in the bright sun photos,  Dark Sky Metallic looks like the greenish blue color of the Stealth Grey. I have the Stealth Grey now, I like it but would prefer a different (grey) color. 

All finished up, the entire front end was done - full grill, full bumper w/inserts, all lights, full hood, full fenders, A-pillars, B-pillars, roof, door cups & edges.

Tint is XPEL Prime XR Plus.  35% rears/sunroof, 20% front.

This morning the running boards were put on and I picked up the console vault.

NhSlJYF.jpg

JUg9mUt.jpg

wOS8LoA.jpg

5FI7ed9.jpg

Edited by cdh7917
  • Like 7