2020 HD picture Thread

Picked up Friday. Really impressed with the power and ride both empty and with about 13K in tractor and trailer behind it ! Only thing I would like is a decent exhaust system , but cant find one anywheres . Too new I suppose.

Xr0A2k.jpg

Edited by Blkmgc
additional info
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, moonracer364 said:

Picked this up in August, got a complete PPF wrap and new wheels:

zbPmOSi.jpg

Much bigger than my first pick-up:

IYK6jUe.jpg

Nice!  I got mine done with lifetime ceramic pro and ppt on front bumper... get to finally wash it today

IMG_9954.jpg

Picked up Friday. Really impressed with the power and ride both empty and with about 13K in tractor and trailer behind it ! Only thing I would like is a decent exhaust system , but cant find one anywheres . Too new I suppose.
Xr0A2k.jpg

Wouldn’t surprise me if that exhaust is a carryover from the last model year....which has been the same since 2011 [emoji23][emoji23]

9 hours ago, kenny_r said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if that exhaust is a carryover from the last model year....which has been the same since 2011 emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Wheelbase is longer, would need mods at the very least. Also the frame is completely new for the 2020 HD's, I'm betting the hangers have been moved around

On 9/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, Blkmgc said:

Xr0A2k.jpg

That is a nice looking truck! I don’t normally like that front end in black; but the red with those wheels, man that looks nice!