2020 HD picture Thread

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GhostComanche said:

Not the prettiest truck here in this thread, but I am liking it so far.

IMG_2278.jpg

Nice looking truck!  I have the same running boards on mine, which I liked because they sit up tight to the rocker panels.  

What size/brand of tire are you running? Any leveling kit?

11 hours ago, 2011Chevy said:

Nice looking truck!  I have the same running boards on mine, which I liked because they sit up tight to the rocker panels.  

What size/brand of tire are you running? Any leveling kit?

Truck is bone stock in height.  I am running Nexen Roadian MTX 275/65/20.  Didn't want to go oversize on tires because of it being a gas burner.  Thanks,  RR

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 3:51 PM, wezlz said:

Made it out of Flint, just in time!

Resized_20210806_171755.jpeg

Resized_20210806_171732.jpeg

Nice looking truck!  It must be an SLT since it has the sun roof and doesn't have the AT4 or Denali grill.  Did you order it or buy it off the lot?  If it was ordered were there any constraints you had to work around?  The inventory for the new 22s are on the GMC website starting yesterday and none of the SLEs have the Drivers Alert 1 package or the Preferred package so I am guessing those will be constraints I have to deal with when my dealer gets an allocation that can be used for my pending order.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:15 AM, 03 Cobra said:

Nice looking truck!  It must be an SLT since it has the sun roof and doesn't have the AT4 or Denali grill.  Did you order it or buy it off the lot?  If it was ordered were there any constraints you had to work around?  The inventory for the new 22s are on the GMC website starting yesterday and none of the SLEs have the Drivers Alert 1 package or the Preferred package so I am guessing those will be constraints I have to deal with when my dealer gets an allocation that can be used for my pending order.

Shopped around for quite awhile till I found what I wanted. It was on order, and I got lucky and put money down on it.Yes its SLT, the AT4's were selling for over MSRP in my neck of the woods. I liked the grill and wheels over the denali..I'm a simple kind of guy.. As far as the constraints on the 22's, I'm not sure. I haven't heard of a date they are going to even start to ship them.