T1 Towing Mirrors! Good and Bad News!

On 11/23/2019 at 8:22 PM, rlbock said:

OEM Tow mirrors from a 2020 installed on my new 2019 LTZ crew cab.They have power adjust, power fold, blind spot indicaters, side cameras, front lights work and rear facing lights work. Only thing I see that isn't there or doesn't work is the in glass blinker indicator.

I got really lucky, dealer traded me my stock mirrors for the Tow mirrors and even installed them at no cost to me on my new truck that I picked up on 11/22. Not sure at this point what all was involved but I'm very happy with the results. 

As mentioned could you provide us with a part #

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 5:22 PM, rlbock said:

OEM Tow mirrors from a 2020 installed on my new 2019 LTZ crew cab.They have power adjust, power fold, blind spot indicaters, side cameras, front lights work and rear facing lights work. Only thing I see that isn't there or doesn't work is the in glass blinker indicator.

I got really lucky, dealer traded me my stock mirrors for the Tow mirrors and even installed them at no cost to me on my new truck that I picked up on 11/22. Not sure at this point what all was involved but I'm very happy with the results. 

Do you have any pics of them installed. About to pull the plug on a set myself. 

I am a bit confused by the photo of these mirrors...do they manually pull our to extend for use with a trailer?  Also I have just plain mirror with no lights etc.  So I know I would have the lights physically in the new mirrors but I do not have to have my truck  reprogrammed if I am not using them correct?

• 1 month later...

Guys, they will fit on the 2019 Silverado 1500 . However, the camper mirrors can only be placed on vehicles that have DLF factory mirrors without Task Lamps (U12) and without Lane Change Alert (UKC). The camper mirrors will not function on a vehicle originally built  wit factory DEN or DEZ mirrors.With or without PEPS will determine the harness (part number) required.I was able to purchase a set on line  for about $575 dollars. The local Chevy dealer has the exact mirrors for $970 installed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, rlbock said:

Hmmm you are probably the only 19' that has claimed to have all of those functions, I wonder what they had to do to make all of that work.

So as of right now the only tow mirrors available as an accessory are the LT non safety package mirrors, basically just power adjusted glass.

In a 2020 to get the LTZ/High Country power folding tow mirrors, you're required to get all of the safety features ( I and II).  Currently there is no power extending option for half ton trucks, only the HD LTZ or High Country models get that option.

Edited by pewterliftedz