CB Radio & Scanner Installs

Ravenkeeper

I'm really wanting to install my CB and scanner into my 2018 truck.  Was hoping to do it the same way that I had them in my 2015, see attached pictures.  But with the 2016 and up, the cupholder does NOT move.  Not too worried about the antenna or the antenna cable, as much as I am about where I'm going to put my CB and Scanner, now.  If you've got them, flaunt them.post-151133-0-47629800-1486237872_thumb.jpgpost-151133-0-50996100-1486237896_thumb.jpg

Buy the console upper trim panel for a 2015-2016 and the moveable cup holder for same. Easy swap. Use your mounting brackets from the other truck. Done.

Edited by Enough

On 1/20/2020 at 6:40 PM, HeySkippyDog said:

Hey man, looks pretty slick to me!

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know, THANKS, but that was my '15.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:05 PM, Enough said:

Buy the console upper trim panel for a 2015-2016 and the moveable cup holder for same. Easy swap. Use your mounting brackets from the other truck. Done.

That's what I was originally looking at doing, but I haven't been able to find a 14-15 console, NOR the upper trim/all.  If I ever find a 14-15 console, I was going to swap out the upper trim/cupholder.  I've even been looking for some local or even in my home town to swap with, but never got any takers.  All of the links in the older threads/conversations are dead.

Edited by Ravenkeeper