Appreciate it! I just leveled the front, I have the 2 inch blocks for the back but haven't decided if I want to put them on or not. Right now it sits perfectly level but when I have something with a little weight in the bed it squats of course. It's rough country so it's the half inch plate on top of shock/ strut and 2 inch spacer on bottom of strut. No rubbing only very, very little at full lock.

Appreciate it! I just leveled the front, I have the 2 inch blocks for the back but haven't decided if I want to put them on or not. Right now it sits perfectly level but when I have something with a little weight in the bed it squats of course. It's rough country so it's the half inch plate on top of shock/ strut and 2 inch spacer on bottom of strut. No rubbing only very, very little at full lock. Trying to submit more photos but says max total file size is 4.8 mb ? 

22 minutes ago, J.H.2015LT said:

Great looking truck! Did you just level the front or did you replace the blocks under the bed? What manufacturer did you go with?

29 minutes ago, shadrickjm said:

Looks good.  Any other angles?  I've been eyeing a set of fender flares like yours, I've been looking at the OE bushwacker flares.

Thanks! I'm trying to submit more photos but says the file size is too big? Says max available is 4.8 mb? I got the Duratek OE flares from AmericanTrucks.com . 

On 7/28/2020 at 2:25 PM, Car881 said:

Thanks! I'm trying to submit more photos but says the file size is too big? Says max available is 4.8 mb? I got the Duratek OE flares from AmericanTrucks.com . 

Try emailing the pics to yourself, you can adjust the size that way.  Are there any gaps in the flares against the fender?

Edited by shadrickjm

On 7/28/2020 at 2:12 PM, Car881 said:

20200614_170648_HDR.jpg

There was a small gap on only one of the rear ones, like it was a little warped but I guess with the heat it molded to the truck so there's no gap now.

20200728_134854_HDR~2.jpg

Edited by Car881
Add pics
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...