Sold: 2.5 HMI and Radio from WAMS, $300+ shipping

*************Radio and HMI sold. Cluster was returned to vendor on eBay.*************

Hey guys, If anyone is interested, I have a radio and 2.5 HMI I purchased from White Auto and Media Services (WAMS) on August 20th for my 2015.5 1500. It was programmed to my VIN, but in the short time since, my truck got hit and I am no longer in need of them. You would need to ship them to get reprogrammed, which is just $100. I’d like to get something for them. For both parts, $300 plus shipping (I’ll confirm what they charge me to ship them back to me). That’s half the price they charge for asking them to source both components for you. Send me a message or reply and we can work out the details. 

I definitely would trust WAMS for any radio/HMI and cluster upgrades. Their service is fantastic and turn around time is great. 

B7AEE9D7-AEFC-4E7B-B947-5AE001B8AD25.png

BC2AA3B6-59D8-4084-97F8-4B90DEB76643.png

Edited by skyline2413
Sold

1 hour ago, catpartsman said:

I’m interested in this deal. Give me until Friday this week to confirm please. So just to understand, it comes with everything I’ll need to add CarPlay and android auto to my 15 Sierra? I just need it programmed to my vin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. The radio is what's directly behind the screen and the HMI is what's in the glove box above the cabin filter. They programmed them to my VIN before I could stop my order, but they can reprogram them for $100. 

8 hours ago, alyons said:

Damn. Sorry about your truck. I wish I had waited like 2 months to get mine. This is a heck of a deal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah, huge bummer because I was looking forward to the Denali Cluster upgrade. Had just put new Bilstein 5100's on too, but those I was able to salvage.

5 minutes ago, catpartsman said:

Ok. Do you know the part number of the USB hub? I found one one ebay but want to make sure it's going to work. Like I said, give me until Friday to decide. I am pretty certain I will go this route and cancel my iPad's data plan, which I use for waze now. 

I have no problem waiting until Friday. You're good. White Auto and Media Services has the part # as 13519224. I searched online and confirmed it is correct - https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-auxiliary-jack-13519224