In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
skyline2413

Sold: 2.5 HMI and Radio from WAMS, $300+ shipping

*************Radio and HMI sold. Cluster was returned to vendor on eBay.*************

Hey guys, If anyone is interested, I have a radio and 2.5 HMI I purchased from White Auto and Media Services (WAMS) on August 20th for my 2015.5 1500. It was programmed to my VIN, but in the short time since, my truck got hit and I am no longer in need of them. You would need to ship them to get reprogrammed, which is just $100. I’d like to get something for them. For both parts, $300 plus shipping (I’ll confirm what they charge me to ship them back to me). That’s half the price they charge for asking them to source both components for you. Send me a message or reply and we can work out the details. 

I definitely would trust WAMS for any radio/HMI and cluster upgrades. Their service is fantastic and turn around time is great. 

B7AEE9D7-AEFC-4E7B-B947-5AE001B8AD25.png

BC2AA3B6-59D8-4084-97F8-4B90DEB76643.png

Edited by skyline2413
Sold

Damn. Sorry about your truck. I wish I had waited like 2 months to get mine. This is a heck of a deal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m interested in this deal. Give me until Friday this week to confirm please. So just to understand, it comes with everything I’ll need to add CarPlay and android auto to my 15 Sierra? I just need it programmed to my vin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, catpartsman said:

I’m interested in this deal. Give me until Friday this week to confirm please. So just to understand, it comes with everything I’ll need to add CarPlay and android auto to my 15 Sierra? I just need it programmed to my vin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. The radio is what's directly behind the screen and the HMI is what's in the glove box above the cabin filter. They programmed them to my VIN before I could stop my order, but they can reprogram them for $100. 

8 hours ago, alyons said:

Damn. Sorry about your truck. I wish I had waited like 2 months to get mine. This is a heck of a deal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah, huge bummer because I was looking forward to the Denali Cluster upgrade. Had just put new Bilstein 5100's on too, but those I was able to salvage.

1 hour ago, catpartsman said:

I was wondering about that. Skyline, does this come with the USB hub too?

I did not have the USB hub already. That was the last thing I was getting since it was easy.

Ok. Do you know the part number of the USB hub? I found one one ebay but want to make sure it's going to work. Like I said, give me until Friday to decide. I am pretty certain I will go this route and cancel my iPad's data plan, which I use for waze now. 

5 minutes ago, catpartsman said:

Ok. Do you know the part number of the USB hub? I found one one ebay but want to make sure it's going to work. Like I said, give me until Friday to decide. I am pretty certain I will go this route and cancel my iPad's data plan, which I use for waze now. 

I have no problem waiting until Friday. You're good. White Auto and Media Services has the part # as 13519224. I searched online and confirmed it is correct - https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-auxiliary-jack-13519224

Is the radio module for a Bose radio?

31 minutes ago, Fallguy67 said:

Is the radio module for a Bose radio?

It is not for a Bose, sorry.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, catpartsman said:

Skyline, does this HMI have navigation or is it the non nav one? 

This is a non-nav. I didn't need it since I wanted CarPlay.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RickDangle
      Looking for input and pictures.  considering 4" BDS  lift for my 2015 Silverado 4WD.  trying to confirm fitment, track width impact and need or no need for front spacers.  Conflicting info as far as i can tell.
      4" BDS widens track width 1.5" on each side some say stock 20X9 +27 wheels can fit 33X12.50 no problem others say you need a 1/2" spacer in front or rub on UCA.
      Does it fit, an direct experience or pics showing how much wheels with this offset poke out from fender?
    • By TruckGuy 94
      I have a 2011 GMC Sierra Denali with a park assist problem I’m hoping someone can help me solve. A couple months ago, I started getting a sporadic “park assist blocked” error. This is pretty common as the sensors are covered in snow in the winter. However, I then noticed the sensors began to work sporadically even if they were clear. A month or so after that, the message changed to “service park assist” and the system automatically disables itself. The button on the dash shows the system is off all the time and when I try to turn it back on, the orange light flashes for two seconds but then disables itself again. I’ve checked the fuse and unplugged the battery but have not been able to get it to reset. Does this seem like a sensor issue or a control module? Any ideas for next steps? Unfortunately since the system is disabled all the time I can’t check to see if one sensor is malfunctioning as I’ve read about on other forums.

Update: when I started my truck once this week it randomly worked for 10 seconds then disabled itself again and hasn’t worked since.
    • By boneill
      Are you Looking to change your headlights and grille on your custom Silverado to the LED HID / signature curtain daytime running lights that High Country’s come with and the bow tie grille ?

Here’s how I did this to my Custom Trailboss ... how to video.  Videos nothing special but it’ll give you the pics with notes /video clips that  I took so you can convert yours over if your wanting to .  Back when I did this conversion I couldn’t find anything online that really shows how you do this so hopefully this helps the next person do this .  Takes about 3-4 hours 

cost is about $3k for all new oem parts .  I got my headlights , wire harness through Gen5DIY.com  $2400 and the bow tie grille $580 through gm parts warehouse.   Both are great companies I’d fully recommend that made the process really easy .

I’ll list the part numbers too if you wanna research and look for some lower prices if wanna go with used parts or shop around if you wanna that route but don’t forget you’ll still need the headlight harness which is about $250 from Gen5DIY to make all the lights work properly .  After you sell your used Custom headlights and grille parts from the conversion you can get back about 1k dropping the cost involved about 2k with new parts.

May ask why not just buy the LT trail boss ., well here’s why I did not .. when I researched this is what I found ., 

My Red Custom trail boss came with the halogen lights and the LT Trailboss has the better looking lights that are LED  (not too bright though but have a good look to them still) but they are not HID LED which are way brighter unless you buy the midnight black edition trail boss or the high country which #1 I wanted the red trail boss not black , # 2 I wanted HID LED lights not just the LED lights , so I made my own custom set up for a small cost compared to getting a midnight edition Trailboss or high country 

part numbers 
      LT Black Trailboss Grill with Z71 emblem
      84493318   New 2019-2021 Silverado 1500 High Country HID LED head light assembly  Drivers side LH.      : 84621852 Passenger side RH  : 84621853  
    • By boneill
      Have a set of used Chevrolet Headlight Assemblies off my 2019 Silverado Custom Trailboss.  Truck has 8,000 miles on it / lights are in “like new” condition with no issues .  

asking $700 for the pair plus shipping (most places in US is approx $85).  I’ve got more pics but I can only add 1 due to the restraint on attached pics on this post so message me if your interested.

I just recently did a headlight conversion , grill change to the high country headlight assemblies is why these are for sale.  I also have the black custom Trailboss grille for sale if anyone needs that as well.  It’s listed separately. 

• By Tshock
      I know there are a few different forums on this topic, but they seem to have gone dead. The steering in my truck clicks and clunks especially at low speeds, and the truck wanders on the highway. I am constantly holding the wheel to the left or right to go straight. I have had the intermediate shaft replaced per the service bulletin. After it was replaced some of the noises were reduced, but not eliminated and the truck will still not track straight especially at highway speeds. It almost feels like a bad tie rod end or ball joint, but the dealership said everything is nice and tight, and I checked just for my sanity. I also added a steering stabilizer in hopes this would help. Is anyone else having these issues, and have you been able to get them fixed?

2020 Silverado LTZ with 6.6 DuPIT5809.pdframax