What do you keep in your rear seat storage?

ST3

I have a change of clothes in my seat-back storage since my work generally gets me covered in filth.  Under the seat I installed a Du-Ha storage container and in it I keep 2 tow straps, multiple ratchet straps and tie downs, a Gerber Silver Trident, wipe down rags, jumper cables, a chain, and multi-size trailer hitch, tire patch kit, rain jacket, and mini tool set.

• 1 month later...

I used to put my gun at the back seat storage whenever I'm the only one riding. But now, I bought a car gun magnet that's installed on the center console and it snug it tightly. The other things I love to do is hunting and I'd be installing a truck gun rack behind the seat. I am new to the forum and I haven't seen any thread here who loves hunting. Anyone here had installed a truck gun rack? I was doing a research and came across an article about truck gun racks and I'd also like to get opinion about it. Here's the article https://car-parts-home.com/truck-gun-racks/. I'm leaning on the overhead gun rack or the behind the seat truck gun rack. Any thoughts?

Edited by Richard472

1 hour ago, Richard472 said:

But now, I bought a car gun magnet that's installed on the center console and it snug it tightly.

Have any pics of that? Once my concealed carry permit gets approved, I'm thinking about this in my truck too, vs pocket holstering it while driving. Some parts of downtown Durham and Raleigh I drive through are a little sketchy if you know what I mean.