Looking for suggestions on front coilovers for 2014 SIlverado 4x4, I currently have a 3" motofab level kit installed including aftermarket Motofab UCA (Which I am not happy with and will be swapping out)  Nevertheless I would like to maintain the 3" lift but go away from the spacer to a coilover kit without breaking the bank.  I have been looking at the following and interested in feedback outside of going to a full blown 4" lift which I'm trying to stay away from but not opposed too either.  Also to mention this is my daily driver so more on road than off road use.

Bilstein 6112- won't get me to 3" only 2.75 at highest setting (maybe)

Eibach Pro-truck Coilovers 1.75-4" $850 which I'm leaning towards due to price but not familiar with the coilovers I know Eiback makes a good spring which is used on several other brands including FOX

Zone Coilovers 0-3" around $2K to purchase  (Ouch)
Icon 1-3" Coilovers about $1720

these are just a few I have researched but open to thoughts and suggestions and looking forward to the feedback, I'd like to stay under a thousand if possible.

Eibach.PNG

Bilstein.PNG

Icon.PNG

Zone.PNG

• Like 1

Looking for suggestions on front coilovers for 2014 SIlverado 4x4, I currently have a 3" motofab level kit installed including aftermarket Motofab UCA (Which I am not happy with and will be swapping out)  Nevertheless I would like to maintain the 3" lift but go away from the spacer to a coilover kit without breaking the bank.  I have been looking at the following and interested in feedback outside of going to a full blown 4" lift which I'm trying to stay away from but not opposed too either.  Also to mention this is my daily driver so more on road than off road use.

Bilstein 6112- won't get me to 3" only 2.75 at highest setting (maybe)
Eibach Pro-truck Coilovers 1.75-4" $850 which I'm leaning towards due to price but not familiar with the coilovers I know Eiback makes a good spring which is used on several other brands including FOX
Zone Coilovers 0-3" around $2K to purchase  (Ouch)
Icon 1-3" Coilovers about $1720

these are just a few I have researched but open to thoughts and suggestions and looking forward to the feedback, I'd like to stay under a thousand if possible.
Eibach.thumb.PNG.b70f50accfbcd2f7a690e99f1bcf3764.PNG
Bilstein.thumb.PNG.f839776563206d47a6afe8de2c1913b3.PNG
Icon.thumb.PNG.26278aed98b7bccbcede633675295368.PNG
Zone.thumb.PNG.c6870b1bc2a79abb6ccbd5d6de8f0f28.PNG
Usually id just say go 4in., but your truck looks awefreakingsome!!!![emoji817][emoji482]. 22x10 and 33s? I can see why you would not want to go up anymore. How are the angles as is? Pretty much the look I will be shooting for my next set of wheels or I'll go 4in on 35s somehow.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I would go with the eibach.
Mainly because of the price and I've never heard anything bad about them.
You're only going 3 in. 2 grand for that is insane.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Snowcamo appreciate it brotha the angles are fine at 3 inch the only thing I changed was the aftermarket UCA for better angle on the ball joints other than that no issues.  I will probably swap the Motofab UCA for Cognito as the bushings are already failing with less than 10K miles on them but overall I am satisfied with the set up just looking to go away from the spacer for a smother ride.

Your gonna have a tough time getting 35's on a 4inch lift without some major trimming, but I use custom offsets and see what other people are running who knows maybe with no offset and a not so wide tire you can get away with the 35's good luck.

@SakoSierra let us know how the Icons work out interested in knowing.

@dieselfan1 I'm leaning that way on the EIbachs also I jumped the gun and bought the Bilstein 5160's for the rear and know I'm debating if I'll keep them or not.

Thanks for all the feedback fellas

[mention=195335]Snowcamo[/mention] appreciate it brotha the angles are fine at 3 inch the only thing I changed was the aftermarket UCA for better angle on the ball joints other than that no issues.  I will probably swap the Motofab UCA for Cognito as the bushings are already failing with less than 10K miles on them but overall I am satisfied with the set up just looking to go away from the spacer for a smother ride.

Your gonna have a tough time getting 35's on a 4inch lift without some major trimming, but I use custom offsets and see what other people are running who knows maybe with no offset and a not so wide tire you can get away with the 35's good luck.

[mention=155340]SakoSierra[/mention] let us know how the Icons work out interested in knowing.

[mention=193007]dieselfan1[/mention] I'm leaning that way on the EIbachs also I jumped the gun and bought the Bilstein 5160's for the rear and know I'm debating if I'll keep them or not.

Thanks for all the feedback fellas

Yeah buddy!!! Im all in for cutting [emoji16][emoji2936][emoji482] I ain't scared lmao. I norcaled this far to fit the 20x10 and 305/55... I figure if I go CST and maybe max-25 offset I may be ok. Idk though. I'll likely go with a 3 piece wheel for the custom offset capability. That said I am hoping for at least a 5in lip said and done. Cheers to your ride man.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Most aftermarket lifted shocks will be valved pretty stiff. 

Viking coilovers from atomic? Double adjustable and you're free to set ride height yourself (side to side even) and can even swap out springs if need-be. Contact Atomic, he's awesome to work with. Super smart guy. 

BTW I don't have these...yet, that is. But I've done a fair bit of research and it's a great option for a primarily street driven truck.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have a set of icon's i'm about to put up for sale.  I took them off my 17 Silverado when I got my 20 Sierra.  

They have about 30k miles on them but I sent them back to Icon when I took them off for a refresh so they are good to go.

I also have a set of cognito upper A arms.  

I loved the Icons, great ride on the street, and really smoothed out the ride on gravel/choppy back roads.  

I still have the original boxes to ship the coilovers in if you are interested.  No pics on this computer but I can post some when I get home this evening.

You might even be close enough to meet somewhere and skip shipping.

Edited by bowtie76

3 hours ago, bowtie76 said:

I have a set of icon's i'm about to put up for sale.  I took them off my 17 Silverado when I got my 20 Sierra.  

They have about 30k miles on them but I sent them back to Icon when I took them off for a refresh so they are good to go.

I also have a set of cognito upper A arms.  

I loved the Icons, great ride on the street, and really smoothed out the ride on gravel/choppy back roads.  

I still have the original boxes to ship the coilovers in if you are interested.  No pics on this computer but I can post some when I get home this evening.

You might even be close enough to meet somewhere and skip shipping.

Price?