Synthetic Advantage - Independent Amsoil Dealer and Site Member

I just want to again thank Nick from Synthetic Advantage, a member here on the forum who is a independent Amsoil dealer. He was quick to respond to my questions and even quicker to get the product out to me.

I highly recommend him for all of your Amsoil purchases and on a side note he beat the main supplier's price to my door.

Thanks Nick!

Good props... I believe in synthetic and have used Mobil1 since 2001 in all my vehicles. I hear nothing but great things about Amsoil and may try it one if these days.

I'm always glad to here about great customer service, go Nick.

• 1 year later...

I just bought from Nick as well and he was less than my local rep on the Amsoil products I purchased. My oil should be here on Wednesday after placing the order over the weekend. DirtFan is right on with his comments.

Thanks again Nick. I'm looking forward to continuing to be your customer for as long as you are a rep for Amsoil. If only other dealers took your approach to customer service. :thumbs:

• 3 years later...

I won Amsoil Metal Protector in the recent contest that Nick had on the site here. The Protector was at my door quickly after Nick obtained shipping info. Nick's also been an asset here chiming in on various topics over the years.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered products from Nick again to do font diff, rear diff and t-case fluid changes. Super quick responses to my PM's and really fast shipping. I can't say enough about how easy he makes transactions, and how well he is priced.

Thanks Nick!

• 8 months later...

I just wanted to add my two cents about Nick as well. I've been a customer of his for several years now. He has gotten me hooked as a loyal Amsoil customer now. I'll tell you how he did it....... I was chatting with him on here about oil and I just couldn't justify Amsoil prices compared to Mobil1 or similar synthetic oil that I can buy locally. I guess to sway me, Nick ended up sending me some freebies. He sent me an Amsoil oil filter for my truck and a bottle of Amsoil PI (Performance Improver) fuel additive. A few days after adding the fuel additive, I began to notice a small increase in fuel mileage, and it felt like the engine was running smoother. To make a long story short, I now buy a Preferred Customer Membership and I purchase Amsoil by the case and I buy a bottle of PI for every oil change as well. My initial hesitance was the cost of Amsoil, but here's the kicker....it's actually CHEAPER than Mobil1 if you have a Preferred Membership and purchase at least a 12 quart case at a time. Also, another thing about the PI fuel additive. It does indeed make your engine run smoother. So much smoother in fact that I was getting a knock sensor code and I happened to add a bottle of PI at my next oil change like I always do. The knock sensor code didn't come back (for a while at least) after adding the bottle of PI!! I did eventually end up having to replace my knock sensors about a year and a half later, but the PI made the engine run so much smoother that the code stopped popping up for well over a year. 

Nick has also sent me a few "Thank You" cards over the years, and a few Amsoil calendars as well. His attention to customer service is outstanding. I don't just consider Nick as a vendor, I also consider him a good friend. So if anyone is on the fence about Amsoil Synthetic oil, send Nick an email and he will take great care you!! 

Archived