What have you done to your K2 today?

11 hours ago, pokismoki said:

what did you do to adjust the maf curve, and what results did it yield?

You data log with the wideband. Has to be in open loop so the factory O2 sensors don't adjust fuel. I have a CAI, cat back exhaust and a Soler Perf TB. Those mods made it run lean. I adjusted the MAF Frequency to add fuel. My LTFT's were about +11 now they are around +2. 

It feels more responsive on the tip in. From a stop I would accelerate and it would lag for a second then start moving. That problem is gone. Fuel economy went up from 15L/100km to 14L/100km and the DIC calculation is more accurate.

Going out today to do more logging and tuning  

On 8/1/2021 at 7:14 AM, SeekAndDestroy said:

You data log with the wideband. Has to be in open loop so the factory O2 sensors don't adjust fuel. I have a CAI, cat back exhaust and a Soler Perf TB. Those mods made it run lean. I adjusted the MAF Frequency to add fuel. My LTFT's were about +11 now they are around +2. 

It feels more responsive on the tip in. From a stop I would accelerate and it would lag for a second then start moving. That problem is gone. Fuel economy went up from 15L/100km to 14L/100km and the DIC calculation is more accurate.

Going out today to do more logging and tuning  

Are you in Calgary?

Tried to take my front bilseteins off to properly lift the truck with a spindle (2wd) and when I was removing the nut after compressing the spring the shaft inside broke and made a giant hydraulic fluid mess on my floor and caused me to get stuck buying an overpriced stock strut local since nobody has anything around me and bilsteins are on some national shortage 

• Sad 3

34 minutes ago, Turtl3Up said:

Mounted a wi-fi hotspot to the upper glove box using some command strips. Pretty neat having rolling wi-fi!

Orbic.jpg

What company did you go with for the WiFi? How much a month? Wouldn’t mind doing that wish my truck came with WiFi 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

What company did you go with for the WiFi? How much a month? Wouldn’t mind doing that wish my truck came with WiFi 

I have Verizon, and this is their Orbic Speed device - costs about $80. I was originally looking at their Hum product which is actually meant for use in a car, but that thing collects a TON of data about you and your driving - and I wasn't really interested in Verizon having even more of my personal info than they already do. Might be a good option if you don't care about that though.

I've only had the device for a few days but it works great so far. I also have unlimited data - which is probably a must for this. I think you'd burn through your data pretty quickly otherwise. Costs $13 or $23 to add to your plan depending on what else you have going on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Wifi is so slow in my truck... I am paying $15 a month, but it is just bad half the time.  It is throttled or something.  Buying unlimited through OnStar.  Thought about putting it on my att unlimited, but I can always hotspot from phone.   It's just me in truck

Edited by jaimeastin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Turtl3Up said:

Mounted a wi-fi hotspot to the upper glove box using some command strips. Pretty neat having rolling wi-fi!

Orbic.jpg

6 hours ago, Turtl3Up said:

I have Verizon, and this is their Orbic Speed device - costs about $80. I was originally looking at their Hum product which is actually meant for use in a car, but that thing collects a TON of data about you and your driving - and I wasn't really interested in Verizon having even more of my personal info than they already do. Might be a good option if you don't care about that though.

I've only had the device for a few days but it works great so far. I also have unlimited data - which is probably a must for this. I think you'd burn through your data pretty quickly otherwise. Costs $13 or $23 to add to your plan depending on what else you have going on

I have one of those, but after 15GB/mo, they charge you for each additional GB. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jaimeastin said:

Wifi is so slow in my truck... I am paying $15 a month, but it is just bad half the time.  It is throttled or something.  Buying unlimited through OnStar.  Thought about putting it on my att unlimited, but I can always hotspot from phone.   It's just me in truck

WiFi in my truck is great, I use it all of the time even though my iPhone is on unlimited data. I don't have to think about hot-spotting my iPhone to my iPad as it automatically connects to the truck WiFi.
I pay $30 a month for unlimited and not throttled as far as I can tell.
My AutoSync dongle on the OBD connector connects automatically for updates and mods I've done on the BTDiesel website.
Also, I just received an update from Chevrolet for the rear camera hitch guidance.
In addition, with On-star, I can start or stop my truck, lock it, unlock it, etc. through the myChevrolet app, or use my Echo to send commands while at home.

Edited by MikeBMW
additional content
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

I have similar set-up thru Verizon. Mine is a Jetpack. It is tied in with my Unlimited cell plans. I habe Unlimited 5G data for $5 month.

• Like 1

Had to replace shocks all around, as well as upper and lower control arms. New set of Fox 2.0 struts, AC Delco lower control arms and Zone Off-road upper control arms. Replaced the rears with Fox 2.0 shocks as well. Had the same shocks struts before, and finally need to replace them.

Shock fluid on the floor is from the previous set.

360A4BF5-181C-4D34-8221-CB223BD1420D.jpeg

8C2EFC66-E3AA-446F-B6F5-3E0F2860BDB6.jpeg

D5CCAE97-A7D0-43E5-95F6-B50D677CC22A.jpeg

Edited by cjlet
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

So your expensive shocks failed and you bought the same one's again?

Did you know those shocks are fully serviceable? I think they actually recommend a full service on a yearly basis. 

Edited by M1ck3y