What have you done to your K2 today?

Just now, CajunFries said:

6000lbs…. Somewhere in the high 600 to low 600ft-lbs of Tq and I like to beat the living hell out of my truck haha 

OK, that makes sense as @JimCost2014mentioned.
You gotta put up some vids, though I ain't gonna do it, that is cool as heck!

2 minutes ago, MikeBMW said:

OK, that makes sense as @JimCost2014mentioned.
You gotta put up some vids, though I ain't gonna do it, that is cool as heck!

Ill get some launch video of it someday when it’s not 95+ out. Anything above 90 degrees I can tell I’m down at least 30-50hp…. IAT is usually in the 110-115 cruising around. By the time I do a quick pull it’s already at 135-145….. that’s no bueno. 

• Like 1

Boost Auto Tow Mirrors. $500 Basic setup. Chrome, Amber front turn signals. Heated top glass. Power adjustable manual fold high output cargo/reverse.

Plug and play. All I needed to do on these was add 4 wires to each harness. Not too bad. You tube video explains each step in depth.

Makes the truck look like it means business now.

20210814_132445.jpg

20210814_132459.jpg

• Like 5

Not really K2 related, but finally have my own garage to start working on some more mods in the future! Soon to be wife and I closed on our first house this past Friday. While most of my time will be getting some inside updates done, looking forward to an epoxy floor, mud/tape/paint walls, and setting up my "dream garage" build. I'd say my family and extended family have good taste in trucks! 🤣

IMG_5130.jpg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, boettcher40 said:

Not really K2 related, but finally have my own garage to start working on some more mods in the future! Soon to be wife and I closed on our first house this past Friday. While most of my time will be getting some inside updates done, looking forward to an epoxy floor, mud/tape/paint walls, and setting up my "dream garage" build. I'd say my family and extended family have good taste in trucks! 🤣

IMG_5130.jpg

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, boettcher40 said:

IMG_5130.jpg

Fargo?

On 8/14/2021 at 2:28 PM, dieselfan1 said:

Boost Auto Tow Mirrors. $500 Basic setup. Chrome, Amber front turn signals. Heated top glass. Power adjustable manual fold high output cargo/reverse.

Plug and play. All I needed to do on these was add 4 wires to each harness. Not too bad. You tube video explains each step in depth.

Makes the truck look like it means business now.

20210814_132445.jpg

20210814_132459.jpg

What do you tow with that sort of a lift?

4 hours ago, Spikes said:

What do you tow with that sort of a lift?

I didn't need the mirrors for towing. Just to look cool.

I only tow a 6x12 cargo trailer with my lifted truck. Max weight 3500 lbs.

This pic was with 37's and only 9" lift.

Now 38's and 10.5" lift

tapatalk_-1125588824.jpeg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 4

Big thanks to @pgamboa for the hookup on a painted tailgate handle! As always, packaged great, and he had it shipped within 15 minutes of contacting him. Delivered 2 days later. Now time for a much needed wash.. poor thing has been neglected the past 2 weeks.

IMG_5145.JPG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, boettcher40 said:

Big thanks to @pgamboa for the hookup on a painted tailgate handle! As always, packaged great, and he had it shipped within 15 minutes of contacting him. Delivered 2 days later. Now time for a much needed wash.. poor thing has been neglected the past 2 weeks.

IMG_5145.JPG

Wash that girl!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, boettcher40 said:

Big thanks to @pgamboa for the hookup on a painted tailgate handle! 

I got mine of a feller in Silverado/Seirra Facebook group I am in. Would like to do the sharkfin too but don't want to mess with headliner.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Got three wheels done today, last one tomorrow morning. The caliper bracket bolts on these things are crazy torqued!  170lbs-ft in the front and 148lbs-ft in the back. Not alotta room in there for leverage. 🥵🥵

Anyways, went with some dimpled and slotted black zinc coated rotors (lifetime guarantee against warping and cracking) and ceramic pads from brakeperformance.com

0B5A4B69-9FB4-4173-B3FA-CC8C2F000E77.jpeg

D4DEE5FE-F93B-46E0-9E54-3FCC1954C9FA.jpeg

Edited by slide187
  • Like 8