Got rid of GS4 now have the Note 3

Chris

Anyone else have one. I have only had it for a few hours. It is massive, but easier to type and read.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The screen of my S4. The wide part by the end of my name ended up being buried in my thumb. That's when I decided to get a new phone. If that didn't happen, I would have kept on using the S4qy3ypyvy.jpg

It's so much easier to read on the Note. I will have to get used to the size, but I went through that with my DROID X, X2, RAZR Maxx, and GS4

That's the phone I'm looking at. It's huge compared to my Inspire 4g, heck your S4 was pretty big compared to my current phone. Only things stopping me from getting the N3 is it hasn't been fully "hacked" for ATT variant yet and I'm not sure I want to be back on contract after being off for almost a year. Size is a plus for me I rarely talk on my cell and my thumbs suck at touch screens. Congrats on the new phone.

ive had iphones since 07... the androids seemed so amateur at the time..... not anymore! you guys get a better phone cheaper. my next phone will be an android!

The problem with Android is google allows phone makers and carriers to lock down the phones, which violates the open source agreement, and install a bunch of stuff on top of the stock/"pure" version of Android which has lead to the "amateur" and "unstable" thinking. Apple on the other hand owns both the software and the device so easy for them to do what they want and how they want. Each has their own pluses and minuses though. Congrats on thinking about crossing over from the dark side!

The screen of my S4. The wide part by the end of my name ended up being buried in my thumb. That's when I decided to get a new phone. If that didn't happen, I would have kept on using the S4qy3ypyvy.jpg Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

what did you end up doing with the S4? Traded it in for credit?

Archived