How to tighten bed side rail bars?

Hello there,

I have GMC Sierra 2012, I have bed side rail bars installed on it. They shake when I'm driving so they need to be tightened up. So what I'm trying to find is how to tighten them up?

I tried searching about how to install them so I get to know where exactly where to tighten them up. The thing is that no screws appeared to me on the side of the bars. Also I tried to find some screws in the body of the truck, did not see any screws.

What I have look just like these on the picture

$T2eC16FHJF8E9nnC6L+4BQUSpCPKOQ~~60_35.J

Thank you very much guys,

Al

*Photo from google images.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTMzWDgwMA==/$T2eC16FHJF8E9nnC6L+4BQUSpCPKOQ~~60_35.JPG

post-128416-0-66820300-1394434508_thumb.jpg

They have to tighten from the top. either theres a removable plate you pop up at the base by the stake pocket or theres a access hole maybe with a chrome plug in it that hides a screw.

My bed stake hook inserts on my old truck went in you screwed them down and there was a removable plate that popped up to access the screws.

Usually theres a rubber expansion block in there that works like a well nut or theres a bracket that resembles a toggle bolt.

They have to tighten from the top. either theres a removable plate you pop up at the base by the stake pocket or theres a access hole maybe with a chrome plug in it that hides a screw.

My bed stake hook inserts on my old truck went in you screwed them down and there was a removable plate that popped up to access the screws.

Usually theres a rubber expansion block in there that works like a well nut or theres a bracket that resembles a toggle bolt.

Very helpful. much appreciated

Archived