Got a 08 yukon denali it has the bose premium sound system. Couple months ago my son broke the screen and we where forced to have to change stations with buttons on steering wheel. DVD worked in back ECT. Just LCD screen was out. I bought a replacment OEM radio from eBay and after in installed it it said theft loc like I expected so in the morning I took it to the dealer to have it unlocked.after about an hr or so dealer says he managed to unlock it and nav screen, backup camera all work but NO sound what so ever. Door chimes all work turn signals ECT. Has anyone ever experienced this

On 3/12/2018 at 5:54 PM, Allenkoe911 said:

Got a 08 yukon denali it has the bose premium sound system. Couple months ago my son broke the screen and we where forced to have to change stations with buttons on steering wheel. DVD worked in back ECT. Just LCD screen was out. I bought a replacment OEM radio from eBay and after in installed it it said theft loc like I expected so in the morning I took it to the dealer to have it unlocked.after about an hr or so dealer says he managed to unlock it and nav screen, backup camera all work but NO sound what so ever. Door chimes all work turn signals ECT. Has anyone ever experienced this

Did you buy THE EXACT PART NUMBER of the unit you had? My guess is not and that's why it's not turning on your Centerpoint amp. 

There were three versions of that radio: non-amplified, Bose and Bose Centerpoint. They are NOT interchangeable. If you have the wrong part#, it will program to the truck no problem, but won't work with the factory amp...

Archived