2021 Yukon Denali with satin black wrap and black accents

Just picked up my 2021 Yukon Denali. Couldn't be happier with the satin wrap and zero chrome look! Just waiting on the Borla exhaust and my Denali will be complete. 

This is my first GMC (or American car for that matter) after driving German. Thought I would share some pics. 

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, peterlawl84 said:

looks great! I have been researching how I would do a chrome delete when I switch out vehicles next year. I love the Yukon look, but hate all the chrome. what did you use on the trim? gloss black vinyl?

Many thanks! All chrome was wrapped with a "piano black" wrap. The only portion that had to get painted was the "honeycomb" part of the grille.

14 minutes ago, DenaliDenny said:

Many thanks! All chrome was wrapped with a "piano black" wrap. The only portion that had to get painted was the "honeycomb" part of the grille.

Gotcha, how well does it hold up to bugs and road rash? Or its probably too new to tell? 

My daily driver is an Acadia Denali and the chrome surround on the grill has been beaten up over the last 2+ years.  I have plastidip it white for now just to see how well it will hold up, so far its doing ok.

I switched out the grill on our Sierra to a black Denali style (aftermarket as OEM didn't come that way obviously).  It looks great and can't tell its aftermarket as far as fit and finish, but did not see that as an option yet for the 2021 Yukon.

I would be frustrated to pay to paint the honeycomb portion and then have it chipping within a year.

47 minutes ago, peterlawl84 said:

Gotcha, how well does it hold up to bugs and road rash? Or its probably too new to tell? 

My daily driver is an Acadia Denali and the chrome surround on the grill has been beaten up over the last 2+ years.  I have plastidip it white for now just to see how well it will hold up, so far its doing ok.

I switched out the grill on our Sierra to a black Denali style (aftermarket as OEM didn't come that way obviously).  It looks great and can't tell its aftermarket as far as fit and finish, but did not see that as an option yet for the 2021 Yukon.

I would be frustrated to pay to paint the honeycomb portion and then have it chipping within a year.

So far so good... the SUV gets the typical bugs etc on the front end. These wipe right off with a little waterless wash spray and some micro fiber towels. As far as the satin wrap that gets super dusty real quick. I was shocked the GMC didn't wake up and realize there is a huge market for non chrome vehicles and provided this as an option.

10 hours ago, DenaliDenny said:

So far so good... the SUV gets the typical bugs etc on the front end. These wipe right off with a little waterless wash spray and some micro fiber towels. As far as the satin wrap that gets super dusty real quick. I was shocked the GMC didn't wake up and realize there is a huge market for non chrome vehicles and provided this as an option.

That’s great info. I’ll have to keep this in mind. I agree, I think there is a huge market for blacked out looks. I’ve been frustrated because there are no options for my Acadia, I was about to buy a black slt grill but I didn’t like the design of it as much, didn’t want to spend $400 on another chrome Denali grill. We switched out both chrome grills with black on our two trucks and it looks way better, I had been leaning towards Escalade instead of the Yukon  just bc they offer the blacked out sport trim but not wanting to draw that much attention.  
My other thought was get a Denali and switch it out with an at4 front end but I’m worried it may not fit, at least that’s why GM says they will not offer the diesel in the at4 bc the accessories won’t fit with the front fascia, was not sure if the 6.2l would fit.