biggest tires for 2014 STOCK Silverado

I have a 2014 stock Silverado z71 Lt 18in rims I want to know what the biggest tire I can fit I'm not getting a level or a lift keeping it stock.... I don't care what you can fit with your leveling kit!!! This is my first post I'm pretty sure there is someone else that has asked the same thing if so lead me there.. thanks for your time  

10 hours ago, Lepperconpls said:

I have a 2014 stock Silverado z71 Lt 18in rims I want to know what the biggest tire I can fit I'm not getting a level or a lift keeping it stock.... I don't care what you can fit with your leveling kit!!! This is my first post I'm pretty sure there is someone else that has asked the same thing if so lead me there.. thanks for your time  

Sure thing, top right corner is a box called "Search", very helpful. Select what area you want in the forum from the drop down, type in your question (you can change key words and try a few different combinations to get more results) and you will get an answer to the most asked question on every forum...

Tyler

Look here on the second page, 6th post down, by RHStansbury.

He created some google docs to keep track of tire sizes. For everyone who reads this post, please fill in your info in the "Form" link so others can see it in the future.

The "results" are everyone who has submitted info so far.

I don't know of a better way to save these so people can find them on their own, but if we would keep adding info, this would be an easy way an answer this question when it is asked every month.

On 3/15/2018 at 9:41 AM, amxguy1970 said:

Sure thing, top right corner is a box called "Search", very helpful. Select what area you want in the forum from the drop down, type in your question (you can change key words and try a few different combinations to get more results) and you will get an answer to the most asked question on every forum...

Tyler

I can't search for shit lol I know what I'm looking for but never know how to word it I saw a few on here but most of what I saw were ones that had a front leveling kit or some sort of kit 

On 3/15/2018 at 7:55 AM, lordathey said:

I put on 275/65/r18's with no lift and have no issues. 

My 2015 Sierra had 275 65 18's on when I got it used this year. No issues with clearance. I went back to original size because I did not like the tire itself and was not sure the speedo was correct. 

5 hours ago, Lepperconpls said:
On 3/15/2018 at 8:55 AM, lordathey said:

I put on 275/65/r18's with no lift and have no issues. 

Any rubbing at full lock? 

Imtrying to get 33 hight but not the widest I wonder if I could do 275/70/r18

I just had 275/70/18 put on my stock silverado on the stock wheels two hours ago.  No rubbing at full lock.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2018 at 10:19 AM, Rob Okray said:

My 2015 Sierra had 275 65 18's on when I got it used this year. No issues with clearance. I went back to original size because I did not like the tire itself and was not sure the speedo was correct. 

What kind of tire was it?

On 3/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, Lepperconpls said:

Going +1 size is not going to noticeably impact anything but will look a little better to you.  Others are correct that there is a lot of  information on this forum and worth reading before buying new tires.  If you're not looking for the "wow" factor or planning to go deep off roading, I'd recommend sticking to stock or just slightly larger.  There is nothing cool about a truck that has wheels rubbing with body parts, imo.  

Going +1 size is not going to noticeably impact anything but will look a little better to you.  Others are correct that there is a lot of  information on this forum and worth reading before buying new tires.  If you're not looking for the "wow" factor or planning to go deep off roading, I'd recommend sticking to stock or just slightly larger.  There is nothing cool about a truck that has wheels rubbing with body parts, imo.  
That's all I'm looking for is the look want to biggest with out rubbing if I go off roading it ain't deep mud rock crawling and what's the point of a fourm if you can't ask someone when you can't find the one you looking for not everyone comments on the same fourm ya know lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Archived