led reverse lights, how bright?

who has replaced their back up lights with led's? and what ones did you go with? and did you have issues with them being too bright and washing out the back up camera?   thanks in advance! 

7 hours ago, xps800doo said:

cf353deb660e9226503ae8530de3ef3f.jpg

Went with these, will see how they work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have these in my reverse lamps as well as my rear cargo lamp. Work Great have had them in for about two years very bright

I've got the bulbs with the little projectors in the end. They help but don't work near as well as the same projector style bulb I had in my 08. Not sure if it is the lens or because of the different sized bulb. 

I added a pair of Rigid Ignite LED modules into my bumper steps, which are wired to my reverse lights.  Other wiring options could be done easily enough though. 

They're plenty bright and don't wash out the camera either.  For about $100, it was worth it to me.  Once winter makes it appearance again and the days get much shorter, they'll be very useful.

vWPFi1v.jpg

HZqimP7.jpg

• Like 1

In for the replies, as I've considered this upgrade as well. 

8b664b8a03a2233e80db5fd9a9c18ad8.jpgvery happy with them, didn’t take any more pics, but no issues with the b/u camera other than just being brighter no change in cam image or quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1