What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

30 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Do you know that using 1/4" spacers your wheels aren't hub centric anymore? Not a good thing.

Seems fine to me. No knocking or altered drive behavior before or after the spacers. All hub centric means is that it's centered to the hub. For all you know they still are.

Usually they will wobble something fierce if there’s a problem. My dad had some aftermarket wheels that he thought just wouldn’t balance. Eventually found out they were lug centric and the car was not a fan of that arrangement. I like the look of those Ram wheels so if they work, they work. Not sure I could put Chrysler stuff on my rig though...:P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, drewbiehd said:

Seems fine to me. No knocking or altered drive behavior before or after the spacers. All hub centric means is that it's centered to the hub. For all you know they still are.

Correct,  hub centric means the wheel is centered on the hub. So then, the thickness (depth) of the hub is 8mm. Using a 6mm (1/4") spacer only leaves 2mm left to grab onto the hub and with the taper at the end of the hub and the taper of the wheel bore, there's no more left for the wheel to fit over the hub to keep it hub centric which in turn now makes it lug centric and now relies on the lugs to center the wheel instead of the hub . Like I said, not a good thing on these GM trucks which are designed to be hub centric and not lug centric.  A 3mm (1/8") spacer is max thickness to keep it hub centric ?.

Installed Motofab 1.5 inch level kit and tint. 15% on back windows, 5% on front and 50% on windshield.  Love this damn truck!  And I traded a ‘17 Denali Sierra.

1ADEE11F-8BCF-4F5F-8256-55829BE598D0.jpeg

Edited by NaliDude
Change pic
  • Like 3

On 6/4/2019 at 4:02 AM, tanner709 said:

looks great. I'm undecided on a tonneau cover or backrack.

I'm waiting on my wheel well liners from the dealer to show up too.

really considering blacking out the chevrolet and possibly black emblems

I love the cover it was pricey but 20% off. I’m gonna remove the emblems and black out the Chevrolet too.

12 hours ago, Philipgonzales3 said:

Sweet.  How did you do That?  

Ordered a couple of pieces of the sticker stuff folks are using for tailgate lettering inserts. Turns out you can buy custom sizes. I ordered a couple of 10"x1" pieces from bdtrims.com in flat red.  $5/piece and $3 shipping.

Basically unscrew the bolts to remove the top cover, clean the "Silverado"  area off with alcohol pad (supplied), reposition cover to mark the edges with pencil, apply the sticker and button it up. Looks sharp

• Like 1

So this is my first ever post. I got a steal of a deal on a new shadow Grey 2019 RST dual cab with all of the goodies. Allstar package , convenience package, max tow package,and solid black 22 inch wheels. Yes, those last two options do come as a package. It’s on my window sticker. 

Today I added, the premium all weather Chevy floor mats, Chevy rear fender liners, back floor liner, bed extender, spray in liner from line X, matte black window visors, front and rear Chevy splash guards, a Chevy tailgate gap filler, a center console organizer with sunglasses holder (a must for me), replaced all the chrome Silverado badges with black

emblems, and my flowmaster American Thunder kit will be here on Wednesday. 

The dealership did the spray in liner because I added it to my deal and they also gave me $1000 parts credit. That’s why I went overboard with a GM certified parts, well except the exhaust. Thanks again to my boy Big Bertha for helping me out on the installs, and for parking that beautiful 2500HD next to my 2016 Colorado everyday until I upgraded lol. 

So far the community has been great, 3 2019 models have stopped at a light next to me and gave a thumbs up or a nod. Its not like driving my Jeep and getting a million waves but it is nice to see others showing you some love. All of my phone pics seem to be too large so I will figure that out and create a build page later. 

Edited by Baby Bertha
  • Like 3

Jos got my lt Trailboss last week and up to now : go rhino side steps + hood and tailgate decal..   subwoofer and oem floor liners on order
6A0763FB-7F95-4E11-97B5-83DA7CBEAD0B.thumb.jpeg.40e31136d174a9e21e1d3e171f2ff260.jpeg
F3026931-8E66-4887-8393-9C7B0E6D8D22.thumb.jpeg.b2edf98d1ffbc1897dd90f90a17b52af.jpeg

Hood and tailgate look good! Nice subtle change. What did you use to do that? An actual decal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, 175vTrailbossLT said:

Hood and tailgate look good! Nice subtle change. What did you use to do that? An actual decal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did it myself using avery vynil 

• Like 1