This wireless charger has me stumped. Can anyone help?  I bought the new charger from a 2018. Installed it and got nothing. During trouble shooting I found green and purple/yellow wire cut by the console lid....repaired it and still nothing. I’m receiving over 13v on the green wire....not purple/ yellow wire. I even tried reversing purple and geeen wire on the truck and only received the lighting bolt on the radio but phone didn’t charge. When I did this the 13v dropped to 2v. I tried to hook the charger to a small 12v battery and it powered up and phone charged when power was applied to green and black wire. I read several post where this new charger worked plug and play but I wondering if pinout is different configuration on 2015 Yukon for some reason?

• 1 year later...

I tried the plug and play and found no voltage on the factory female connection. I was told the other end of this, where it connects to the dash wiring bundle, isn't connected from the factory. Not sure about this but I don't see myself disassembling the meat of the center console. I also couldn't find out if there is a dedicated fuse for this. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Not cheap but harnessdr.com has many options to add or upgrade any year model. I haven't decided on it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't have wiring to my center console on my 18 LT. I bought the wireless charging device, rubber mat, and wired it to the 12v power leading into the cigarette lighter in the back of the console. The only thing missing is that I don't have the charging icon showing on the screen. I just used the violet wire for power and the black for ground. No issues.