Power Door Locks Click But Don't Lock/Unlock

I've searched the forum but found no useful information.

I just purchased a 19999 Silverado 1500. The truck came with no keyless entry remotes. The power door locks do not work at all. When I push the lock/unlock button I can here a clicking inside the doors the first time I push it. All subsequent pushes of the button result in no noise. The locks operate easily manually and with the key.

What I've tried so far:

1. checked and tested all the fuses and relays in the fuse panel at the end of the drivers side dash. All the fuses and relays are good.

Does anyone have any other ideas about what to check before I rip off both door panels and replace the actuators?

I recently Had a Problem after purchasing a 99 Siera 1500, Does the Manual Interior Slider Move on the door panels Left to Right, I was Lucky enough to Pop the Bezels off the passenger side and Drivers side and spray in some wd-40 and manualy Move the Slider left to right and It Solved my Issue.  Either that or replace the Drivers Side Power door etc Switch on the door panel may Work