EXCLUSIVE: First High-Res Official 2020 C8 Corvette Logo Leaked

Zane

2020_C8_Corvette_LogoCropped.jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor / Publisher - GM-Trucks.com

Februrary 6th, 2019

This is the first of two GM-Trucks.com 2020 C8 Corvette exclusives.
CLICK HERE TO READ PART TWO

Images of the C8 mid-engine Corvette logo have been out in the open since late November. They showed up on a leaked key fob undergoing certification last fall with the FCC. The internet has run wild with speculation since but no-one has gotten their hands on a real digital version of the 2020 Corvette's logo. Only enthusiast renders based on the leaked fob.... Until now. 

GM-Trucks.com has the first exclusive look at the official logo in digital format. We won't comment specifically on how we obtained it. We can say it was obtained from publicly available files by a third party and passed along to us. 

Enjoy!

2020_C8_Corvette_Logo.jpg

Tomorrow, we'll give you the very first look at the 2020 Corvette's dash cluster start up animation. 

• Like 2

Damn!  GMTrucks.com FTW!

BTW, the boys at CorvetteForum.com shared it:  https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion/4239534-2020-c8-logo-leaked.html

My favorite posts in that thread: 

OK, I'll bite....
How is www.gm-trucks.com getting stuff like this?????

And this:

Hey guys. Longtime lurker here. I just noticed that if you go to that GM truck website, the poster of the photos and head honcho of that website is named Zane Merva. I'm guessing that this is Zerv. 

Not sure how many peeps from this forum go there, but the ZERV saga is quite entertaining.  And now they think Zane is Zerv.  LOL.  

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, newdude said:

Damn!  GMTrucks.com FTW!

BTW, the boys at CorvetteForum.com shared it:  https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion/4239534-2020-c8-logo-leaked.html

Not sure how many peeps from this forum go there, but the ZERV saga is quite entertaining.  And now they think Zane is Zerv.  LOL.  

I've been on CorvetteForum since 2001.. who's to say I'm not this ZERV dude? :troll: :lol:

Of all that a Corvette is supposed to be, is this logo supposed engage some secret suspension setting, or maybe make the invisible to radar, while still allowing shiney paint?  Can't wait to see what the new onstar/satellite looks like, can't be a shark fin on a stingray can it? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 6:38 PM, f5fstop said:

I've been on the Vette Forum since 2003.....

On 2/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, Zane said:

I've been on CorvetteForum since 2001.. who's to say I'm not this ZERV dude? :troll: :lol:

On 2/6/2019 at 10:46 PM, newdude said:

Damn!  GMTrucks.com FTW!

My favorite posts in that thread: 

And this:

Been on Corvette Forum it says since Feb. 99. Not quite as often as I used to be, but still enjoy my corvettes over the years. Same user name over there and here. 

This mid-engine corvette debate has been going on for a long time. Finally, it seems to be happening.