LOOKING FOR ALL BLACK EMBLEMS

image.thumb.jpg.f596a9cceb2cca987a34b91e332bcc7e.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.eff77e6aec9853014fe08fb1ed2df3a3.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.8436bc617ab0dd95c77b6d7fcebc7474.jpgHey so im looking for all black emblems for my 2018 silverado z71 ltz, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get these or how to make this happen?

Ive found “silverado ltz” in all black but cant find the side “z71” on the doors, the all black bow ties or the small all black z71 in the grill.. 

• Like 1

Just my 2 cents leave it. You need some contrast. You have chrome lug nuts and you have chrome or stainless side steps. All black with that remaining will look tacky. Just my 2 cents You also have chrome in your head lights. Unless you’re tinting them which I don’t recommend. Up to you though. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought the black door Z71 badges from truck emblems warehouse as well as the matte black silverado badge for the tailgate. A word of caution, both of the door badges began peeling off after about 2 months. Some spots left the 3m tape on the truck, some spots the badge took the tape with it.. Yes, I cleaned the area sufficiently before placing them on. http://www.truckemblemwarehouse.com/2-new-custom-black-14-17-gm-z71-off-road-sport-front-door-emblems-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-silverado-sierra/

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TX LIMO said:

71263070b39a0cdfdcc9519d365ab316.jpgHeres my emblems that I Plasti-dipped. It has held up for just over three years and still looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! How’d you do it? 

Did you smoke out your tail lights? 

8 hours ago, DominatorZ71 said:

Just my 2 cents leave it. You need some contrast. You have chrome lug nuts and you have chrome or stainless side steps. All black with that remaining will look tacky. Just my 2 cents You also have chrome in your head lights. Unless you’re tinting them which I don’t recommend. Up to you though. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah i get what you’re saying but i think if i matte black the emblems it will give that contrast, the lug nuts and side step might stay chrome maybe not.. that was going to be the last to get changed 

50 minutes ago, RedSox14 said:

I bought the black door Z71 badges from truck emblems warehouse as well as the matte black silverado badge for the tailgate. A word of caution, both of the door badges began peeling off after about 2 months. Some spots left the 3m tape on the truck, some spots the badge took the tape with it.. Yes, I cleaned the area sufficiently before placing them on. http://www.truckemblemwarehouse.com/2-new-custom-black-14-17-gm-z71-off-road-sport-front-door-emblems-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-silverado-sierra/

Thanks, i seen these on amazon but the reviews on most replacement emblems has been exactly what you mentioned.

Nice! How’d you do it? 
Did you smoke out your tail lights? 

I used plasti-dip on the emblems. It gives it that flat black contrast to blend in but not completely out. I did smoke on the tail lights. I am going to remove it and use tint on them to give it the gloss on the lights.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TX LIMO said:

I used plasti-dip on the emblems. It gives it that flat black contrast to blend in but not completely out. I did smoke on the tail lights. I am going to remove it and use tint on them to give it the gloss on the lights.

Covered the car paint with tape? That must have taken awhile? Did you scruff up the emblems or just made sure they were clean before?