2015 silverado with p0050, p0300, p219b

Anyone have any advice on what would cause a 2015 silverado to throw these three codes, p219b, p0050 and p0300. My truck misses when its cold but as soon as it warms up the check engine light will go out and it'll run fine. The p219b says its a fuel injector but i'm sure it isn't that beings it runs fine after it warms up. I've run Lucas fuel injector cleaner through it several times and ran some sea foam through it. 

p219b is a bank 2 fuel trim code. Rich or lean cylinder to cylinder air/fuel ratio imbalance. Not an injector code. Although an injector could cause it.

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2019 at 7:25 PM, 2015 silverado said:

Anyone have any advice on what would cause a 2015 silverado to throw these three codes, p219b, p0050 and p0300. My truck misses when its cold but as soon as it warms up the check engine light will go out and it'll run fine. The p219b says its a fuel injector but i'm sure it isn't that beings it runs fine after it warms up. I've run Lucas fuel injector cleaner through it several times and ran some sea foam through it. 

Ok. So i think you meant to say you have a P050D not a P0050 from the way you have described it. A P050D is a cold start rough idle code along with the p0300 which is the misfire (the rough idle you're feeling)

Normally this is because of low flow from the fuel injectors and once they are warmed up, even though they are flowing less than normal, you do not feel the skip as much.

Check out this post I made on this. It explains what you have going on and how to check it (even though you will need the help of a GM tech to test is correctly. But if you ask them to just run an injector drop test for you and print it out, they will probably not charge you for it.)