Fan of the '70s C/10? Check This Out

Gorehamj

wheeler dealers chevy.png

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
6-19-2019

If you are a fan of vintage Chevy trucks, you need to check out Wheeler Dealers Episode 3 of season 20. You can find it on the "Motor Trend" channel on your TV feed, or you can go to this link and watch it on your computer free (if you sign up for a 14-day trial.) GN-Trucks.com has no affiliation with Motor Trend. If you had "Velocity" on your TV feed, this is the replacement channel for it.

As a fan of Wheeler Dealers who has seen every episode, I will warn you that this particular one is unusual in some ways. In many episodes Ant actually builds his own tools to do maintenance and repairs, and he even fabricates parts from scratch. This turnaround is more of an upgrade to an already awesome truck. There is a great transmission shop scene and the shots of the underside of the truck when they work on the suspension will make anyone living in the snow belt jaw drop. The truck is PERFECT underneath. 

We can't show you much more of the episode or even images without stealing from someone else's family bread, but you can see a quick shot of the truck in the image at the top of our page.  Feel free to weigh in if you've seen it, or to chat about Wheeler Dealers in general. Just for the record, I loved Edd, but I am now also a big Ant fan (Makes sense if you know the show).  

Another great find!

I watch the show when certain builds interest me. I do miss Ed China however.

With all of the cars in the world.... if I could choose 1 no matter what the cost it would be a

fully restored 1972 Chevrolet K10 or 20 Cheyenne Super long bed with the 454. Black on Black. Slight lift probably on 35's  :drool:

Call me crazy but for some reason i personally believe this is the best looking truck ever produced.

Someday! Once the kids have graduated from college LOL

• Like 1

I used to love Wheeler Dealers, and watched every episode. 

But Mike Brewer turned out to be the toupee-wearing-a$$hat-clown-of-a-used-car-salesman we all thought he might be when they unceremoniously sacked Edd China, and then Brewer & Co. even had the nerve to try to steal Edd's tools and equipment from him!

Edd's ingenuity in manning the spanners to fix whatever POS that Brewer had dumped on him made the show what it was.  I haven't watched an episode since . . . . 

Edited by MaverickZ71
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MaverickZ71 said:

I used to love Wheeler Dealers, and watched every episode. 

But Mike Brewer turned out to be the toupee-wearing-a$$hat-clown-of-a-used-car-salesman we all thought he might be when they unceremoniously sacked Edd China, and then Brewer & Co. even had the nerve to try to steal Edd's tools and equipment from him!

Edd's ingenuity in manning the spanners to fix whatever POS that Brewer had dumped on him made the show what it was.  I haven't watched an episode since . . . . 

Couldnt agree more! Edd China made that show and he was awesome. I could care less about Mike Brewer and his fake sales shit. "Stick out your end" Whatever! 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 9:08 AM, Sierra Dan said:

Another great find!

I watch the show when certain builds interest me. I do miss Ed China however.

With all of the cars in the world.... if I could choose 1 no matter what the cost it would be a

fully restored 1972 Chevrolet K10 or 20 Cheyenne Super long bed with the 454. Black on Black. Slight lift probably on 35's  :drool:

Call me crazy but for some reason i personally believe this is the best looking truck ever produced.

Someday! Once the kids have graduated from college LOL

I have a 72 K10 with a 396, I love it!  They didn't make 4x4's with a factory big block, I had to clearance the firewall channel to get the distributor in and out, but other than that it fits pretty good.  

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...