Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

On 4/19/2021 at 9:06 AM, ms6040 said:

2021 RST Z71. 265/60/20 Ridge Grapplers. Stock wheels. Bilstein 5100's all the way around. Front set in groove #5, 2" setting.

1.jpg

Stock RST wheels with the more aggressive tires look great!

2 hours ago, Muddturtle1231 said:

How do you like the Go Rhino's?

I really like them! I would love to have AMP Research steps, but I didn't want to pay that much.  They are very solid feeling and the install was very easy.  I got the bed lined version and really like them

• Like 1

18" Black Rhino Mozambique wheels/ Falken Wild Peak AT3 275-65-18 tires, 2" ReadyLift levelling kit.  Drives great, still gets 25+ combined mpg, and it dropped 11lbs per wheel/ tire compared to the stock 22's.  Overall diameter is down slightly compared to stock, but exactly the same as the AT4 18" setup.

trk side view.jpg

Edited by Dmax3
Details

4 hours ago, Dmax3 said:

18" Black Rhino Mozambique wheels/ Falken Wild Peak AT3 275-65-18 tires, 2" ReadyLift levelling kit.  Drives great, still gets 25+ combined mpg, and it dropped 11lbs per wheel/ tire compared to the stock 22's.  Overall diameter is down slightly compared to stock, but exactly the same as the AT4 18" setup.

trk side view.jpg

With the 2" ready lift, did you check your before and after measurements? I've read many other said they really only got about 1.5" out of the spacers. 

On 2/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, Wakinvol said:

Going against how I have been for MANY years I made a subtle swap this time...went from the stock 275/65-18's on my TrailBoss to a 275/70-18 Ridge Grappler. I wanted to keep my power, good ride, and performance. I have scowered the board looking for pics of another and couldn't find any. Overall I am pleased. I had 295/70-18's on my previous Titan XD and I know they would have fit here, but I didn't want a stuffed look. Also didn't want to level it and have to change the UCA's so here it is:

TB.JPG

I've been looking for this exact tire set up with stock / nearly stock suspension set up.  Thanks!

Edited by Dmax3

On 1/6/2022 at 6:15 PM, paxamus said:

Cognito 3" lift with Fox Coilovers.

35x11.5x20 Toyo Open Country ATIII on stock rims- minor trimming and mudflap delete with McGaughy's Mudflap delete

2021 Z71 (Debadged except for the DURAMAX) LTZ

3.0 L Duramax

Auto Stop Eliminator

Diamondback HD tonneau

Go Rhino Running boards

Complete LasFit LED light conversion

profile.jpg

front view.jpg

Did you have to use spacers to retain your factory wheels? Their website mentions  5.75 backspacing

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 4:34 PM, PeaceKeepr said:

Very nice set up. Any rubbing? Trimming? Details on the bumper/skid plate?

Sorry, just saw this.

No rubbing. I did do a mud flap delete kit from Mcgaughys in the front. The bumper is ADD Offroad Stealthfighter bumper.

2020 RST Z71

20X9 +1 Fuel Rage black&milled wrapped in AE07D955-6F6A-4607-A966-AEB26568AFEF.thumb.jpeg.abdddf06fdc59a0d43d980b6bd83d6d3.jpeg33”x12.50” Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T’s. I have a 3” Superlift suspension lift and the Borla exhaust with the black chrome quad tips.

571FF3F2-05DD-4852-BEBD-B67E87FFB3A1.jpeg

• Like 1