**ENTER BAJA KITS STOCK WIDTH FULLY FABRICATED UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL ARMS**

I have been waiting for this suspension kit to come out since I bought my truck. It's compromised of the upper and lower suspension control arms and is stock width. This is unique as most 'prerunner' suspension kits are extended in length to provide more wheel travel and a wider stance. I didn't want to go with a wider kit as you must use extended steering tie rods and front driveshafts, fenders, etc. and all this starts making the truck less enjoyable as a daily-driver . By going with this stock width kit I am able to keep my steering and driveshafts OEM, doesn't require fiberglass fenders, and keeps the stock geometry of the suspension. 

Kit is adjustable from 0-3" of lift, although I feel like it brought up the front more than my 3" leveling kit from Moto Fab Lift did. For shocks, I chose with King 2.5" coilovers with the compression adjuster knobs all around as Kings have been the leader in the business since I can remember. These are the OEM bolt up type that replace your front struts and do not require any fabrication for shock hoops. 

Once I picked up the truck from Baja Kits I immediately drove it to an alignment shop before my 4hr drive home. About 20 minutes later they called me and said no alignment was necessary..... it was spot on! Incredible; between fabrication and installation they were able to keep it all aligned with zero correction after install. Overall the ride is MUCH improved! Obviously stiffer shock valving than stock but not jarring at all. I feel like it's a good in between feeling of my 2005 Duramax 2500 and the stock form 2019 Silverado 1500. So far I've only smashed a dip in the road but even just that was handled amazingly and beyond my expectations. I haven't had the opportunity to take it off-road for a proper feel but that will be coming soon. Currently the compression adjusters are backed off as far as they'll go so I have plenty of dampening room for off-road bouncing.

Feel free to ask question or visit Baja Kits website  https://www.bajakits.com/  or instagram @bajakits (they do not have my kit listed yet as this was their prototype kit) and tell JT that Cody sent you. They should be releasing the front end kit in the next week or two) and always offer just the King coilovers that you can bolt onto your stock setup. 

bk front.jpg

bk lowers.jpg

Bajakits.jpg

On 2020/2/8 at AM8点52分, Ajayen said:

太好了,我希望有人在哪里链接到后挡板的确切字样。

使用Tapatalk从我的iPhone发送

I bought a set of vinyl before and they are very thin. Then I found a 3D heavy ABS, they have the same quality as the logo on the vehicle.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08391SGNP/ref=twister_B081W8N92Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

On 2/26/2020 at 12:29 PM, Ryguy said:

Dang ?!!!!

Thats a proper set up. Any idea what they are charging for the LCA’s? What’s next? Prerunner bumpers? 

Lowers are going to run around $2000. I already had purchased the uppers on Black Friday. Yes to prerunner bumpers. I will try and keep these as clean and daily-driver oriented as possible. I might not be able to get rid on my rear bumper as I'm completely sold on the steps on the ends and would hate to give them up.

Edited by code-man26

On 2/26/2020 at 12:31 PM, TheTicketTX said:

Wait... is that a long bed?? ?

edit: nvm haha, I see someone stated it’s a standard.... wow, don’t see very many of those

Not a long bed, just a real sized short bed unlike the "stubby" short beds that are the fad lately. I had to wait and search for this combo (crew cab with a standard 6 foot bed) as the salesman said that less than 4% of trucks come with this combo. Still haven't seen another one on the road. 

18 hours ago, 175vTrailbossLT said:

Bump need full truck pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I know. LOL, Realized this after I posted. ?

Photo shoot scheduled today at the beach (I live next to Oceano Dunes OHV Park).  Will get some full truck pics as well as action shots.

2 hours ago, code-man26 said:

Not a long bed, just a real sized short bed unlike the "stubby" short beds that are the fad lately. I had to wait and search for this combo (crew cab with a standard 6 foot bed) as the salesman said that less than 4% of trucks come with this combo. Still haven't seen another one on the road. 

I have std bed and was told same thing.....fleet manager took 2 weeks to find mine.

your truck will be proper offroad vehicle...raptor has nothing on you

3.0 bypasses next time. lol.....you already shown the pics that matter and that is the way to do it for sure, if your gonna spend the money that's better than lift kit by far anyway you look at it

so if you get 3' lift from the control arms and the kings are adjustable what are your options for height, I know you don't need a ton.....baja kits says you can run 39'' tires with this kit and 40" if your willing to trim, am sure front bumper being limiting factor....

trophy trucks really aren't that tall aside from tires ...tire size and lifts are bit misleading but you don't need 6 or 9 inch lift to throw big tires on truck...unless that's look you want

Edited by Dunn

15 hours ago, Dunn said:

I have std bed and was told same thing.....fleet manager took 2 weeks to find mine.

your truck will be proper offroad vehicle...raptor has nothing on you

3.0 bypasses next time. lol.....you already shown the pics that matter and that is the way to do it for sure, if your gonna spend the money that's better than lift kit by far anyway you look at it

so if you get 3' lift from the control arms and the kings are adjustable what are your options for height, I know you don't need a ton.....baja kits says you can run 39'' tires with this kit and 40" if your willing to trim, am sure front bumper being limiting factor....

trophy trucks really aren't that tall aside from tires ...tire size and lifts are bit misleading but you don't need 6 or 9 inch lift to throw big tires on truck...unless that's look you want

Yes you are correct on the 'lift kit' thing. Geometrically speaking, a lift kit actually makes your truck more susceptible to damage/breaking. I thought about going with the 3.0 Kings with internal bypass but I'm really not going to romp this truck hard enough to need that. They are super Gucci though! ?

The standard short bed was tough to track down and I appreciate a longer wheelbase for offroading (more stable at high speeds). 

Next in order is to finish the rear end with the Deaver U182 leaf pack and Camburg extended shackles. The leaf pack says 3" of lift but in order to keep my ride height I'll utilize extended shackles to compensate for the lift all while improving the suspension feel. After that; she'll be ready to bounce so 35's and fiberglass fenders all around!

First Beach Day.jpg

First Woops.mov

Edited by code-man26
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Flatblack83 said:

Only gained what the cv shafts allow, keep that in mind.

I haven't cycled it and neither did Baja Kits get back to me about that question. I figure it'll be posted on their website whenever they release the kit.

21 hours ago, Flatblack83 said:

Only gained what the cv shafts allow, keep that in mind.

true, but they're are ways around that....TB axles or aftermarket or even extensions