6 hours ago, Jetiemann said:

Did you get the U182's in yet? I'm trying to do U182's in the back but i'm worried they'll lift it more than i want. Ive been told the extended shackle will only lower it a half inch. Deaver said they will build a custom set of U182's to lift the rear to the specific height I want.

I got my Deavers in yesterday. They are The custom U182’s for the Trailboss. 1 inch of lift

ordered them from filthy Motorsports 

Edited by TheTicketTX

41 minutes ago, TheTicketTX said:

I got my Deavers in yesterday. They are The custom U182’s for the Trailboss. 1 inch of lift

When are they getting installed?! Would love to know if there's any height difference

38 minutes ago, TheTicketTX said:

Wait so you’re removing the blocks and getting 1” lift? Or keeping the blocks for a 3” lift?

1 hour ago, TheTicketTX said:

Okay thanks. Looks like the same path i'll be going for my '17. Deaver said they'd build the 182's to whatever spec I wanted. How long did it take for them to come in once ordered?

1 hour ago, beefin06 said:

When are they getting installed?! Would love to know if there's any height difference

Thursday next week. I will be posting a whole thread on this filthy Motorsports OEM upgrade kit.

1 hour ago, Ryguy said:

Wait so you’re removing the blocks and getting 1” lift? Or keeping the blocks for a 3” lift?

removing and adding "1 (the leaf springs are technically +3")

1 hour ago, Jetiemann said:

Okay thanks. Looks like the same path i'll be going for my '17. Deaver said they'd build the 182's to whatever spec I wanted. How long did it take for them to come in once ordered?

2 weeks

Edited by TheTicketTX
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheTicketTX said:

Thursday next week. I will be posting a whole thread on this filthy Motorsports OEM upgrade kit.

Keeping for 3”

2 weeks

Thats not bad at all. Heres my question though... whats the "custom" for the trail boss mean? Why not get the normal 3" lift 182's and take the block out?

Edited by Jetiemann

35 minutes ago, Jetiemann said:

Thats not bad at all. Heres my question though... whats the "custom" for the trail boss mean? Why not get the normal 3" lift 182's and take the block out?

I apologoze, at work and quick responding here. My mistake, it will be removing the block and adding "1 (so like you state above, 3" total after block removal)

And it's custom in the fact that they had to tweak the U182's someway to fit the new gens

Edited by TheTicketTX

2 hours ago, TheTicketTX said:

I apologoze, at work and quick responding here. My mistake, it will be removing the block and adding "1 (so like you state above, 3" total after block removal)

And it's custom in the fact that they had to tweak the U182's someway to fit the new gens

Got it. No worries. I’m probably going to have them build a 0-1” set of 182’s. Once I get time I have to measure everything. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ryguy said:

Can you order this kit without the extra inch lift? I would like to hear a review once you’ve installed them. You planning on installing or having a shop do it? 

of course, if you're not doing the rear leaf springs. Just the OEM king shock upgrades, just don't pre-load them

My buddy's shop will be doing the install, and I will be making a thread on the Filthy Motorsports OEM upgrade kit after I have broken in the kings and deavers

Edited by TheTicketTX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love hearing all this Deaver talk! I'm still torn between the mini pack and a full 182 leaf pack.. My idea for this truck was keeping everything as 'factory geometry' as possible (i.e. mini pack that just replaces the overload leaf, stock width prerunner kit, OEM bolt on Kings) but wondering if I'll get much noticeable performance out of the mini pack as compared to the 13 leaf 182 pack. I definitely noticed the stock rear end not keeping up with the front end now.

Speaking of front end; I just saw Baja Kits released the stock width kit I had installed. Check it out 

https://www.bajakits.com/c-1459192-truck-suspension-chevrolet-gmc-4wd-silverado-sierra-1500-19.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, code-man26 said:

I love hearing all this Deaver talk! I'm still torn between the mini pack and a full 182 leaf pack.. My idea for this truck was keeping everything as 'factory geometry' as possible (i.e. mini pack that just replaces the overload leaf, stock width prerunner kit, OEM bolt on Kings) but wondering if I'll get much noticeable performance out of the mini pack as compared to the 13 leaf 182 pack. I definitely noticed the stock rear end not keeping up with the front end now.

Speaking of front end; I just saw Baja Kits released the stock width kit I had installed. Check it out 

https://www.bajakits.com/c-1459192-truck-suspension-chevrolet-gmc-4wd-silverado-sierra-1500-19.html

Just ordered the Minipack. Going to run it with King 2.5's. I'll try and update once i get it on. Going to add Airbags to it for towing or hauling as well. They arent supposed to interfere with anything while at low psi.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheTicketTX said:

By the way, just an update. Loving my FilthyMotorsports kit. Also, no rear block was need with the Deaver U182's. Thought I would need a 1", but wasn't necessary to keep truck level

Great to hear! You went with King 2.5's, the Deaver U182 pack, and already had UCA's from somewhere else, right?

Did you do the install yourself?

By the way, just an update. Loving my FilthyMotorsports kit. Also, no rear block was need with the Deaver U182's. Thought I would need a 1", but wasn't necessary to keep truck level

How much did the mini pack lift it? I have 2.5” lift kings in front and have been debating a mini pack but I don’t want any lift in the back. Right now it’s just the stock block and it’s perfectly level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk