On 3/14/2020 at 1:24 PM, beefin06 said:

This is almost the exact set up I want to run! Sub'd! How big of an impact to performance did the bigger/heavier tires make?

They didn't really add any noticeable adverse effects to performance (get-up & go). These tires are less than an inch larger than what came stock so just a little heavier and wider.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:34 PM, jgraves13 said:

When’s the bigger meat going on? Truck looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon! Definitely needs 35's and I'll be going back to an All Terrain type tread. I like the looks of these mud'ish terrains but that's about it. They fling rocks that chip paint and don't like the wet as much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, code-man26 said:

They didn't really add any noticeable adverse effects to performance (get-up & go). These tires are less than an inch larger than what came stock so just a little heavier and wider.

Awesome! Thanks for the response. Any updates on When Baja Kits will release the package you bought?

5 hours ago, Dunn said:

they already had one when I talked to them couple months back.....buy the pre runner kit and add OEM king set up in either 2.5 or 3.0

I would imagine soon as my truck confirmed the kits were good to go to production over a month ago. They currently have the upper control arms in stock & ready to go that you could pair with whatever shock setup you'd like and add the lower control arm later.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, code-man26 said:

I would imagine soon as my truck confirmed the kits were good to go to production over a month ago. They currently have the upper control arms in stock & ready to go that you could pair with whatever shock setup you'd like and add the lower control arm later.

hey cody, you planning on getting 2.5 bump stops as well?

49 minutes ago, code-man26 said:

they sell the lower and upper as a kit too...and yeah add what ever shock you want

14 hours ago, TheTicketTX said:

hey cody, you planning on getting 2.5 bump stops as well?

Not as it sits now. I didn't feel the need for them after my 65mph run down the whoops with some pretty good G-outs and thats about as far as I'd ever wanna take my Daily Driver truck anyways. Bump stops require cutting and/or welding on the frame and that's not something on my DD (also brand new truck) list.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

Just watched the whoops video, looks like it rides really nice. I need to get some rear Kings to match the front.

Are you in SoCal? That video looked like pismo

You have EXT travel on the front? or the Long travel baja kits?

14 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Just watched the whoops video, looks like it rides really nice. I need to get some rear Kings to match the front.

Are you in SoCal? That video looked like pismo

The whoops look a lot bigger from the drivers seat ?

I live about 3 miles from the Pismo Dunes onramp. I hate taking my truck out there but it's the only good local testing spot for me.

• Like 1

Did you get the U182's in yet? I'm trying to do U182's in the back but i'm worried they'll lift it more than i want. Ive been told the extended shackle will only lower it a half inch. Deaver said they will build a custom set of U182's to lift the rear to the specific height I want.