2018 Silverado 1500-2500 Front End Conversion

Hey all I was wanting to do a 2500 front end conversion on my 2018 1500 Silverado. Has anyone done this to their truck if so whats the process and what is required? I'll take any advice i can get as im only looking to change the hood, grill, headlights, and bumper obviously. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I recently did my frontend swap from a 2014 to a 2016-18 LTZ FRONTEND, I had to swap header panel and the grill support I think might be the same for yours plus the parts u said also might have to change plastic under the wiper blades mine has small gap going from a 2014 to a 2016,  might have to see what Guide brackets you need to I also had to change that part between the fender and bumper. 

01040F5E-A9AB-4043-ADDD-11EAEE837488.jpeg

5 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

I recently did my frontend swap from a 2014 to a 2016-18 LTZ FRONTEND, I had to swap header panel and the grill support I think might be the same for yours plus the parts u said also might have to change plastic under the wiper blades mine has small gap going from a 2014 to a 2016,  might have to see what Guide brackets you need to I also had to change that part between the fender and bumper. 

01040F5E-A9AB-4043-ADDD-11EAEE837488.jpeg

From what little ive gathered i understand that the 2500s have some different hood hinges to support the weight of the hood. I'm just trying to figure out everything id need to do before i actually do anything 

1 hour ago, Ghostllie said:

got anything else to add?

I don’t thinks so, I haven’t done it so I don’t know exactly but I do have the parts to do the hood swap to the 2500 because I will be doing that eventually. But I don’t want to change out my entire grill so I will just be modifying the upper portion of mine and the headlight surrounds. But for you off the top my head hood, hood hinges & springs, hood liner, weather strip, grill, grill support which should include headlight bracketing, rad support access shield, headlights, front bumper, bumper valance, all the different front bumper brackets and whatever miscellaneous fasteners and wiring. But that’s just off the top my head I would have to sit in front of a parts program/estimating program to figure out exactly. Or I can ask a guy that recently did his on Instagram I know he said it cost them a little over $5500 to do and I saw part of his parts list but not the whole thing when I was figuring out what I needed to change the hood. It also depends on if you’re buying these parts from the junkyard or if you’re buying them all brand new. If you’re buying from a junkyard a lot of components will be on the parts that you’re buying that you would have to buy individually if you were buying brand new.

Edited by CovetedStyle

On 2/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, CovetedStyle said:

I don’t thinks so, I haven’t done it so I don’t know exactly but I do have the parts to do the hood swap to the 2500 because I will be doing that eventually. But I don’t want to change out my entire grill so I will just be modifying the upper portion of mine and the headlight surrounds. But for you off the top my head hood, hood hinges & springs, hood liner, weather strip, grill, grill support which should include headlight bracketing, rad support access shield, headlights, front bumper, bumper valance, all the different front bumper brackets and whatever miscellaneous fasteners and wiring. But that’s just off the top my head I would have to sit in front of a parts program/estimating program to figure out exactly. Or I can ask a guy that recently did his on Instagram I know he said it cost them a little over $5500 to do and I saw part of his parts list but not the whole thing when I was figuring out what I needed to change the hood. It also depends on if you’re buying these parts from the junkyard or if you’re buying them all brand new. If you’re buying from a junkyard a lot of components will be on the parts that you’re buying that you would have to buy individually if you were buying brand new.

I'd probably buy brand new if you can give any more info when you can thatd be great thanks 

On 2/16/2020 at 11:16 PM, Ghostllie said:

I'd probably buy brand new if you can give any more info when you can that'd be great thanks 

Man I wish that you were closer to Florida.  I would definitely swap front ends with you.  I have a 2015 duramax all black.