Replaced my stock exhaust ('19 Sierra, 4WD, Extended Cab) with a Borla.  What the hell do I do with the stock exhaust?  Can't envision a need for it anywhere.  Just hold on to it or is there a market for stock gear? 

Just looking for suggestions so it doesn't sit in my garage! 

There doesn't seem to be a market for them at least down south.  But if you are in the Houston area I would be interested in it.

Other than that recycle or cut it up into smaller sections to use later if you ever want to fabricate something.

• 1 month later...

Do you like the sound of your exhaust? was it a cat back system? Which Borla package did you go with, Touring or S mode? I have a 2019 LTZ 4wd crew cab. I wanted the Borla atak . Borla said they don;t make one for 2019 due to the exhaust lay out and it wont sound right. So i bought a Black wido 10' straight pipe. Sounds great but its not deep enough and it had no balls on heavy acceleration. I don't know what to do.

i've always kept stock exhaust in case I ever wanted to, or needed to, switch back for some reason.  They take up very little room and require little effort to swap out so I would just keep it.