Hey guys.  I'm trying to add a line out converter for my 2020 GMC 3500hd.  I'm stuck trying to get the last 2 bottom screws to remove the actual deck portion .  There is a strip of plastic between the dash and the center console (SLT version).  Is there a truck to getting this piece of plastic out without damaging it.  I don't know if it's clipped or screwed.  I've included a pic.  Also, which color is the ANC wire?  I heard you have to clip that or else your sub will sound like crap.  I've heard purple/blue or purple White.

Thanks in advance.

15956273278295191790266554757908.jpg

Can't remember exactly but I think I have to remove the side panel to get to where that clips in ....I pulled mine out and had to mess with the other panels to get it back on

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bowtie2007 said:

Maybe these will help. I pulled them from the light duty forum a year a

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Ok if it's clips I can just yank without worrying about screws.  No need to remove the center console right?  Thankyou!!

17 hours ago, Jeff Cooley said:

Edited by Jeff Cooley

Bowtie, does any part of the centre console have to be removed? I can't get that piece out no matter how much force I put on it. It's almost like something is stopping it. I'm thinking I might have to take out the entire centre console just to be able to move that tiny piece of plastic to get at the screws? Any ideas?