looking for 3 way manual seat adjust info

I'm looking to replace the driver's seat base (frame) in 3500HD WT with one that is height adjustable. The OE base is manually adjustable fore and aft, and for seat back inclination. My wife can't see over the long hood. I don't want to go with the riser rails available on Ebay as those would elevate me too high.

So basically I'm looking for someone that has a 3 way adjustable manual seatbase on their truck to contact me so I can get the right part, the first time. If your manual seat has fore and aft, seat back inclination, as well as vertical height, send me a PM so we can discuss off thread.

Thanks in advance.

Slim

Got a part # that will work? I can figure out the trim pieces myself probably but I didn't want to rely on the dealership part guy to order the right part the first time. I've looked at, and printed out the parts fiche drawing, but there are so many versions I wasn't sure which one to order.

Edited by M. Slim

Signals crappy atm. Most here on the site just pickup complete interiors from BookFace, Offerup, or whatever. Then there is a vendor here@pgamboa that iirc makes a (http://harnessdoctor.com lol) that makes a harness iirc. Its cheaper that way.

Or buy the seats and sell them after swapping the bases. [emoji817]that way you recouple and save some.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk