High Mileage Club for the 5.3 and 6.2

There have been a number of posts regarding the lifter issue, what I would like to know is how many miles you have on your truck with these engines. Right now I’m at 8,500 , but I’ve only had my truck for 7 months.

Edited by Bamacommander

Purchased Nov 2020, 5.3L 8AT @ 25,000 miles. Has been perfect in operation unless you count the sticky auto-stop button when it is cold. I think the family spilled some soda on it on a road trip.  I should get an disabler for the A/S as I hit that button every time I start it. 

2019 High Country, 6.2L 10 spd, with 35K.   Been absolutely perfect except for gas mileage compared to my 2018 6.2L

I really like this truck! Going to keep it for a few more years until market falls out and trucks will be back to normal again. And they will come back down. "Patience is the key to virtue"

2019 SLT 31000 perfect so far. Dealer did change the trans fluid under warranty much smoother shift now. Change oil every 3000-5000 miles using Supertec from day one. 

Edited by Welder2014
spelling

2019 AT4 with the 6.2/10speed, coming up on 61,000kms and not a single issue with the engine. First winter i owned the truck i kept getting "service 4wd system" and my wireless charger wouldnt work. Those are the only issues I have had with my truck. Only mods i have is AFE magnum intake and a JLT oil catch can. I change my oil every 10,000kms.

• 3 months later...