Leather Seat Care Products

I have around 2,100 miles on my 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Ultimate.  I already have a little wear on my driver seat.  What products, if any, are recommended to use on the leather to treat it?

I never used any on my 2018 Yukon Denali with beige seats and there was signs of wear after 5.5 years, but i do not recall seeing anything this quick.

thanks,

Mike

1 hour ago, Bamacommander said:

Are these seats leather? I have a Denali and my seats feel like they are some type of vinyl. If so, is a leather conditioner needed?

On Denali, High Country, and AT4X, the seats are real leather. The rest aren't.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 6:45 PM, BigMick2023 said:

I use Mequirs Leather cleaner/conditioner.....but the post on getting out of your seat is spot on, use the steps to lift your weight first then get out. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R7S13T4?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I use Meguiars leather conditioner as well, and have for years. Also, agree with both prior posts on lifting yourself out instead of dragging yourself across the seat. Makes a big difference.

• Like 1

You wax the paint to protect it, use conditioner on the leather seats to protect them and moisturize them. Think about how much that leather is baking inside on a sunny summer day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, foot on steps lift to get out. I regularly preach to the wife "don't you slide off the seat to get out". I also have ColourLock leather coating and use Adam's Total Interior for weekly maintenance.