Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Sounds like it might be the lock actuator. 2nd mazda6 had a faulty design, and alarm would go off several times a day because the switch was defective. Might check to see if it's a known issue on cobalts. Or someone else has experience.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,2007,cobalt,2.4l+l4,1433736,body,door+lock+actuator,13257

Both switches, both doors. There is something common to them. Plus the alarm issue. I'm just going to pay the dealer to deal with it

My generator decided it wanted to be the loudest around so it said it didn't need no stinking muffler. I guess I'm definitely that ahole neighbor. Especially since I cranked it back up @ 0400 after shutting it down @ 2200 last night. 8fe94717af382fd9309e67237f3fd16d.jpg

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

The obama legacy ... :sick:

My generator decided it wanted to be the loudest around so it said it didn't need no stinking muffler. I guess I'm definitely that ahole neighbor. Especially since I cranked it back up @ 0400 after shutting it down @ 2200 last night.

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

Gotta love the quality of stuff today. I remember when generators had schedule 40 pipe going into a muffler. Run 6k hours without ever losing strength!

I've got a Yamaha inverter generator - 6300iSDE - thing has a CAR muffler inside. No joke! :lol:

Just get rid of it, Cobalts are junk. :lol:

No problem with it. It runs fine. Does its job, and was cheap. Why in the hell would I get rid of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In 3k miles you'll pass my '07's odometer.

My buddy's '11 Camaro is back down at Jannetty Racing. Cat delete and some pulley swapping on the supercharger. Guess the thing was still making crazy power, and they need to swap pulleys again. Going to check and see if the video is up yet - should sound unbelievable. :smoker:

In 3k miles you'll pass my '07's odometer.

My buddy's '11 Camaro is back down at Jannetty Racing. Cat delete and some pulley swapping on the supercharger. Guess the thing was still making crazy power, and they need to swap pulleys again. Going to check and see if the video is up yet - should sound unbelievable. :smoker:

If my prediction is correct I'll probably around 94k by the end of the year

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk