2014+ Leveling Kits

2" Rough Country - 275/65r20 BFG AT K02

23570646493_d39a6b2837_z.jpgUntitled by Dustin Wince, on Flickr

23829643149_cd06c9cd7f_z.jpgUntitled by Dustin Wince, on Flickr

Truck looks great... This is the look i am gonna go for.. But I'm thinking really hard about doing the bilstein's 5100 instead.. But hope to get the same look with the same tires.. With your setup do you think the Weathertech no drill mud flaps will still be able to be used when turning front tires?

Again nice looking truck!!

Edited by white2015sierra

Truck looks great... This is the look i am gonna go for.. But I'm thinking really hard about doing the bilstein's 5100 instead.. But hope to get the same look with the same tires.. With your setup do you think the Weathertech no drill mudflaps will still be able to be used when turning front tires?

Again nice looking truck!!

Tim

Thanks! I haven't seen what they look like inside the wheel well, but I can only imagine it would make things very close when its already a close call as is.

Edited by dkwince

Just got my lift done two days ago and wheels and tires done yesterday. 2016 All Terrain. Readylift 2.25" with Method NV 17x8.5 0 offset wrapped in 285/70/17 Duratracs. No rub. Rear mud flaps, Go Rhino RB10s, and GM/Borla exhaust are ordered. Quick cell phone pics...

5270ab75ecf20828e73cd5bcb1a66b2b.jpg

60d3d20790a8b32410bd7013facd88e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

So is the Suspensionmaxx kit the only leveling option currently MADE for the Denali's with magnetic ride? I know some mentioning Motofab, etc but these are kits where the shop moves around the sensor's themselves.

Do you think the 285s or 295s on stock rims would fit width wise without rubbing on a RC 2.5 level?

I would think so. Initially, I had just a 2" level with 305s and the slightest rub at full lock in reverse. Of course it depends on how tall you go as well.

I'm going with Bilstein 5100's here in the next week or so. I want to put them on their highest setting for the most amount of lift in the front. How will my ride quality compare to stock if they are at the max setting?

I'm going with Bilstein 5100's here in the next week or so. I want to put them on their highest setting for the most amount of lift in the front. How will my ride quality compare to stock if they are at the max setting?

From what I have read ride quality will be nice but just a bit stiffer. I'm putting on the RC 2 inch this weekend and if I do not like the look of it (nose high) I will be getting the 5100's.

Just got my lift done two days ago and wheels and tires done yesterday. 2016 All Terrain. Readylift 2.25" with Method NV 17x8.5 0 offset wrapped in 285/70/17 Duratracs. No rub. Rear mud flaps, Go Rhino RB10s, and GM/Borla exhaust are ordered. Quick cell phone pics...

5270ab75ecf20828e73cd5bcb1a66b2b.jpg

60d3d20790a8b32410bd7013facd88e6.jpg

God i love methods looks phenomenal

I just put the Bilstein 5100s set at the highest level on my truck. Its still a bit taller in the rear but a much better stance than stock. Soon to have 285/70r17 bfg a/t ko2s pending funds.

0107161552-1_zpsxagl88zo.jpg

Edited by quail hound
  • Like 1

I have a 2.5in leveling kit here that I was going to install, but I decided to not get bigger tires.

I think the 2.5" on stock tires will look stupid, so I think a 2" level is the way to go for me on stock tire size...

My buddy just had a level kit installed that was the top strut version. His guy said it had better ride quality than the lower strut block I'm doing.

Is that true? Am I sacrificing for a super rough ride?