What have you done to your K2 today?

3 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Tell them not to load it and you can go pick it up in the morning 

I would but there office is practically a 45 minute to an hour drive for me and I have to be somewhere else in another part of town so hopefully it will make it here tomorrow, it's stupid if someone sends a package fedex super cheap rate it gets to there warehouse and sits there for 5 days before it gets transferred to the post office to take to another town and back again. I do a lot of shipping and fedex is almost as bad as the post office except the post office usually gets stuff delivered on time, fedex will promise a date and then fumble it 8 times out of 10

I had to go pickup a FedEx package last week after they tried to deliver it 3 times.😪

They're not very good drivers either. This was today......

Screenshot_20220127-003242_Chrome.jpg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

I had to go pickup a FedEx package last week after they tried to deliver it 3 times.😪

They're not very good drivers either. This was today......

Screenshot_20220127-003242_Chrome.jpg

had one almost go over like that here not long ago he broke the guard rail but no wheels off jackknifed across the whole overpass

• Sad 1

Finally showed up, not sure what the difference would be between silverado & sierra mounting wise

I will try and get it on tomorrow, instructions say the drivers side bolt head may need to be cut off to remove the oem tow ring so they supply new 1 bolt

makes no sense, if a bolt head has to be cut off to remove it how does a whole new bolt go back in then?

ROUGH.jpg

ROUGH1.jpg

ROUGH2.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, doubeleive said:

Finally showed up, not sure what the difference would be between silverado & sierra mounting wise

I will try and get it on tomorrow, instructions say the drivers side bolt head may need to be cut off to remove the oem tow ring so they supply new 1 bolt

makes no sense, if a bolt head has to be cut off to remove it how does a whole new bolt go back in then?

ROUGH.jpg

ROUGH1.jpg

ROUGH2.jpg

Thanks for following up. Quality looks good at least, price isn’t bad either. Agreed on the bolt cutting, seems odd. I haven’t looked at mine…all I can think is maybe it prevents having to drop the bumper, idk. But again, how’d you get the new bolt in if you had to cut the other to get it out. My guess is it’d fit the Sierra the same.

• Like 1

January 28th, 2022: replaced my original battery, dated 2015.  I didn't even *need* to yet, as the truck still started fine, and the battery load tested perfectly.  However, after sitting for a week after a full charge, the battery showed 12.1v.  I'm sure I could have probably gotten more time and miles out of it, but then the battery would definitely fail when it was most inconvenient, so $170 later, a new AGM battery slid in.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 16LT4 said:

January 28th, 2022: replaced my original battery, dated 2015.  I didn't even *need* to yet, as the truck still started fine, and the battery load tested perfectly.  However, after sitting for a week after a full charge, the battery showed 12.1v.  I'm sure I could have probably gotten more time and miles out of it, but then the battery would definitely fail when it was most inconvenient, so $170 later, a new AGM battery slid in.

A little over a year ago, I had to replace the battery in my truck, but I live in a desert, freezing cold and extreme heat do wonders on batteries.  In my '15, in the 3-4 years that I had it, never replaced the battery.  I'm sure someone took it from the junkyard.

BUT STILL.......7 YEARS?!!!   WOW!!!  Congrats on the long lasting battery, hope the new one lasts as long.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

A little over a year ago, I had to replace the battery in my truck, but I live in a desert, freezing cold and extreme heat do wonders on batteries.  In my '15, in the 3-4 years that I had it, never replaced the battery.  I'm sure someone took it from the junkyard.

BUT STILL.......7 YEARS?!!!   WOW!!!  Congrats on the long lasting battery, hope the new one lasts as long.

Pepper was built 3/8/2015. Still have the original battery in her. Starts fine at -5F. Smart charging has really added life to these devices. Oh she has 10W30 in the pan 😉 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 8:50 PM, cohibadream said:

Thanks for following up. Quality looks good at least, price isn’t bad either. Agreed on the bolt cutting, seems odd. I haven’t looked at mine…all I can think is maybe it prevents having to drop the bumper, idk. But again, how’d you get the new bolt in if you had to cut the other to get it out. My guess is it’d fit the Sierra the same.

I was going to try and get these on today but then realized the winch is in the way I can probably get the driver side on & off but the passenger side I will have to drop the winch I think, once I get the valance off tomorrow I'll have a better view, the winch power wires are in the way for sure

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Thanks.  The stock battery has some life left to it, but batteries never fail at a convenient time or place, and it's not like I can pull-start the engine like my car to get it going. :) I doubt the new one will last that long, but considering the truck sits for weeks at a time without a trickle charger and sees the extremes of upstate NY winters and FL Keys summers, it's not bad.  I'd initially ordered (online) an Everstart Maxx 800 CCA from walmart for $149, but upon pick-up discovered it was 790 CCA.  I'd mistakenly thought the stock H7 battery was 850 CCA and didn't want to dip below 800, so I returned it and purchased an Everstart Maxx platinum AGM (I don't know if the stock battery is AGM or not) for $169.  Upon removal of the old battery, I discovered it was 720 or 730 CCA, so the cheapskate in me is disgruntled that I didn't stick with the $149 battery, but the pragmatist in me thinks that an AGM is better suited to the "smart" charging extended cranking of HPFP and E85.  The stock AGMs in my BMW couldn't even last 4 years, but the Advance Auto Gold in that car that I bought in 2015 is still going strong, as is the AA Gold in my '84 GMC, purchased in 2013.  That truck sits most of the year, as it only sees 1000-1500 miles a year.

We shall see.

Edited by 16LT4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 2019BlackLD said:

Installed Readylift 2.25 level kit, added 275/7518 Falken Wildpeak AT3's. No Rubbing at all. very pleased on how it turned out. 

59C62EE7-D7D4-4368-B7CD-0A081DA699B2.heic 4.29 MB · 4 downloads 1A9A4E53-A93C-4BE6-B34C-A8738F4F9283.heic 3.35 MB · 3 downloads

Can you insert you're pictures into the thread. Doesn't seem to be working for me..

Do you have oe wheels? My brain is freaking out because you said your not rubbing 😲🤔😧

Edited by M1ck3y