Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

You need a reset tool which you have to use even after rotating the tires. I plan on buying one after the 24,000 mile maintenance warranty runs out. The tire place might have one but if not just go by a dealer and maybe they won't charge just for a TPMS reset. Only takes a couple minutes.

Thanks!

All you guys that switched from the factory P tires to taller/wider sizes and got stuck with LT tires, what's the ride like? I'm leaning towards sticking to a P tire but wouldn't mind switching to LT if the ride isn't too bad. My truck is my DD so I keep that kind of stuff in mind.

I didn't really get stuck with an LT tire I wanted it. I didn't notice much of a change in ride quality… I just prefer an LT over a P rated tire…

All you guys that switched from the factory P tires to taller/wider sizes and got stuck with LT tires, what's the ride like? I'm leaning towards sticking to a P tire but wouldn't mind switching to LT if the ride isn't too bad. My truck is my DD so I keep that kind of stuff in mind.

I put about 10,000 miles on the stock SRA's before moving to my Duratracs. I ran the SRA around 36psi cold, I now run my DuraTrac's at 40psi cold (rated for 80psi) . I've found the ride to be slightly stiffer but actually prefer the ride with the stiffer side wall- it also makes mounting curbs in NYC far less nerveracking.

20 x 9 Fuel Maverick wheel +20mm offset

305/55/20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2

2 inch Rough Country Level

do u have any rubbing issues with just a 2" level?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

do you have any rubbing? any offset/lift, etc??

It does rub the fender liners some . bottoms out a little when hitting bumps . im going to be raising it up a inch or so this weekend so it wont bottom out as bad and rub .

I went from the stock 275/55/20 SR-A tires to 35/13.5R20 Toyo RT and haven't noticed a difference. There's an in tial change in feel in your butt but after a couple hundred miles that goes away.

Stock!

EFC_6474_zpsqm7fq5gb.jpg

EFC_6479_zpsikuprnxi.jpg

Anything I've done to this truck is 100% reversible. When I sell it in two years it will be as stock as the day it left the dealer!

Edited by Dropsix
  • Like 3

Finally pulled the trigger on rims and tires. Fuel nutz D251 20x9 with +20 offset. Tires are nitto trail grappler 295/55. Truck has a 2" level haven't noticed any rubbing as of yet. I think there might be some minor rubbing at full lock on the sway bar. Also tye wrapped the fender liner back just to be on the safe side and give a little more clearance.

post-142576-0-59987700-1431474895_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cody16
  • Like 4

Finally pulled the trigger on rims and tires. Fuel nutz D251 20x9 with +20 offset. Tires are nitto trail grappler 295/55. Truck has a 2" level haven't noticed any rubbing as of yet. I think there might be some minor rubbing at full lock on the sway bar. Also tye wrapped the fender liner back just to be on the safe side and give a little more clearance.

Beautiful truck sir. I've always loved those wheels. I doubt I'll ever get rid of the stockers on mine but if I do those would be the ones to replace them.

Man, that looks good! Like those wheels. You can post as many pics of that truck as you want. I won't complain.