2014/15 Silverado&Sierra Light Bar Mounting Brackets

colton_m

Hello everyone,

Looking to add a light bar or other accessory behind the grill of your truck?

For those of you with a 2014 or 2015 Silverado or Sierra, this is for you:

I have for sale a set of billet aluminum mounting brackets that attaches to the supports behind the grill. The mounting hole is threaded 1/4-20, all parts are black anodized aluminum and unlike the picture will include stainless fasteners (no rust).

I've been running a set for some time now and it works great. No drilling, welding or trying to zip-tie stuff on. Bolt on the bracket and you have a standard 1/4" thread to work with. If you remove the brackets, there is no trace anything was ever there.

If you are interested in the brackets please PM me, I accept PayPal, $150 + $20 shipping anywhere in US and Canada.

Note: In the picture below, the bracket I am referring to is the square block attached to the angled support. The other piece between my light and the block is not included.

Thanks

image_zps4eda9272.jpg

image_zps93c2ef92.jpg

light_zps6284fc82.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What size light bracket can you fit with these ?

Both curved and straight ?

Does it come with the allen screws and are they stainless steel to avoid that rust ?

I used these to mount a 30" curved bar. Yes he does supply the screws with the mounts and i'm pretty sure they are stainless because mine have not rusted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived