Running Boards Install

fondupot

Question

7 answers to this question

Anyone have this for the 1500s? I'm considering removing mt stock boards. So in reverse, actually.

Yes basically the same procedure. Should have lower bots on the factory ones right to the bottom of the rocker, and then inside the rocker more holding the top of the bracket. You will most likely need new rubber plugs if you want to close up the holes where the slide nuts go on for the inside of the rocker if you remove the nuts and want to cover the holes up.

Installed a set of iBoardAuto running boards on my 2017 Coly. Check out the install and review videos below:

Great job on clearly demonstrating and explaining the install of the boards.

• Like 1

Will running boards off of a 2015 crew cab Silverado fit on a 2014 crew cab sierra? I was told the 2014 sierra has 3 cab bolt per side and the 2015 Silverado has 4 cab bolts per side.

Can anyone please confirm this to be true or false?

Will running boards off of a 2015 crew cab Silverado fit on a 2014 crew cab sierra? I was told the 2014 sierra has 3 cab bolt per side and the 2015 Silverado has 4 cab bolts per side.

Can anyone please confirm this to be true or false?

They should fit perfect. They are identical mounting locations. Whoever told you that is stupid.

Edited by fondupot