myGMC2

Borla Exhaust 2014 - 2017 5.3L Crew Cab - For Sale

All -

I have for sale the Borla Cat Back Exhaust in Touring Edition just like what is listed on the Borla Site: PN 140535.  I had this installed new from the factory, so it has the special exhaust tube with the expansion joint and bypass for V4 mode.  The Touring is a fantastic rumble and growl... I would call it just the right amount of deep sound perfection. You won't believe how nice it sounds over factory exhaust until you try it.

It is in great shape (almost like new) as you can see from the Pics, I polished the tips and the muffler to show you just how clean it really is. The rest of the tubes were left as is, since you will be installing it and getting it dirty anyway. I live in South GA for Pickup, 30 min north of Tallahassee.

Price is $800 if I ship it, or $700 local pickup. Let me know if you have any questions !

Link to Hear the sound:

https://www.borla.com/products/silverado_sierra_1500_catback_exhaust_touring_part__140535.html

IMG_6646.JPG

IMG_6647.JPG

IMG_6644.JPG

Borla Fit UP.png

Borla Spec.png

Bump, is anyone seeing this?

yes we see it i am still interested but i havent been able to route one of my florida trucks though your area

I thought this sold before?  guess not? 

Never sold, somehow the thread got locked and stopped all traffic.  Still available and ready to make someone’s truck sound great !!

PRICE CUT - $700 if I ship it, or $600 local pickup.

All, this is a great deal.... New this runs $1,120

BUMP..... Someone needs this for an early Christmas present !  :D

If this would fit a dc. I’d be all over this. 

What part of S Ga.?

What part of S Ga.?

It should. From Borla:

Fits these Vehicles

2014-2017 CHEVROLET/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 5.3L Automatic/Manual Trans. Ext. Cab Standard Bed (78.7") Crew Cab Short Bed (69.3") 143.5" Wheel Base.

On 11/25/2017 at 11:20 PM, FIREBLADE74 said:

What part of S Ga.?

I am in Thomasville

SOLD

thanks for looking

• Similar Content

• By curt
      Has anybody had this happen to their grill? The plastic looks like it melted, but were the paint is....

• By Hunter leech

Lomax review

I recived the cover in about a week. Which is good time considering it had to go through customs to get to canada. First impression was that the box seemed light for a metal cover. The cover was well packed and secured inside the box. Installing the cover was straight forward and easy. It took about 15 mins to install. The cover locks on the rails good and has two safety straps just in case. The cover is easy to unlock and fold as it is lightweight and durable. The top of the cover is smooth so it could be wrapped to any colour you would like. The cover sits about as flush to the bed rails as possible. It has a very sleek and clean look which makes the cover stand out. The cover has been on my truck for about 3 days now and we have had a ton of rain. The cover has kept all the rain out of the bed of my truck. It keeps anything in the bed locked away and give you piece of mind it won’t be stolen. This cover still gives you full access to the bed of your truck. If you need to load bigger items such as an Atv. The cover removes very easy by one person. This cover gives the truck a very sleek design like no other cover I’ve ever seen. It is the perfect combination between being durable and lightweight. It is durable enough that you can set things onto the cover with no worry at all. I was always watching things like drinks when I set them on my old cover because it was a soft fold and really could only set things on the support bars. Now with the lomax cover it’s pretty well like a table on the back of the truck. It is super easy to fold. The cover locks can be pulled with one hand and they unlock on each side at the same time. Saves from having to go to each side and unlocking separately. I would highly recommend this cover to everyone. It is the perfect cover. The lomax cover gets a 10/10. I want to thank the people at agri-covers for giving me this opportunity to review the lomax cover. They knocked it out of the ball park with this cover. Go over and check out their site and get a cover of your own. You won’t regret it at all. Last picture is of my truck with the old cover.

• By Hexa Fox
      Hey guys I am planning to change the transmission fluid on my 2007 Silverado (New Body) 4.8 4x4 here soon. My muffler recently wore a hole into it and rusted out a piece of the exhaust. Therefore, I am planning on replacing my entire system with this one from Amazon.
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00503PU70/?coliid=I365UW575WJD1C&colid=1GQFQXGWZEWEY&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Anyway I have done some research and it looks like the exhaust system prevents the transmission pan from being dropped completely. For this reason, I would like to change my transmission fluid and filter while I am changing out the exhaust. It seems like it is going to save me a world of trouble. Also I am coming up on 95,000 miles and almost positive it has never been changed before. 

However, there are a lot of opinions on both the right way of doing this and the wrong way. I see a lot of people on YouTube removing the metal line from the front of the transmission radiator and letting the old fluid drain out that way while adding in new fluid. Then they stop when they see new fluid being pulled into the container and replace the filter then go on with life. I have heard other people say that this is gambling with your transmission and should not be done. Basically any advice and opinions would be greatly appreciated. 

I also heard to not get sucked into "fancy labels" when it comes to new fluid either. My local guy said you want to replace the fluid with exactly the same thing that is in there right now as it was not designed for anything else. I just looked in the manual and it says that it is DEXRON VI so probably going to go with this from Amazon.
      https://www.amazon.com/ACDelco-10-9395-Dexron-Automatic-Transmission/dp/B01EKMGG92/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1526257467&sr=8-2&keywords=dexron+vi+automatic+transmission+fluid

Let me know if you guys need anymore information. Any advice and direction you guys can give would be awesome. 
    • By Rob2426
      Hi,

I am looking to buy a used GMC Sierra crew cab with the all terrain package.  I am looking for a iridium metallic color with less than 30,000 miles. I live in Chicago and willing to travel for the truck at a reasonable price. Attached is a picture of the truck that I am looking for. I have the funds for it. If anyone is selling a clean truck or knows where I will be able to find this truck, let me know.  I would appreciate it. Thank you! 

• By Birdwatcher62
      Curious what the average and best gas mileage you've gotten in your 2015-2018 silverado or sierrra 1500 crew cab is? Mine so far is pictured. It is a 2018 Sierra SLT Z71 4WD Crew with the the 5.2 liter V8 8-speed.