Borla Exhaust 2014 - 2017 5.3L Crew Cab - For Sale

myGMC2

All -

I have for sale the Borla Cat Back Exhaust in Touring Edition just like what is listed on the Borla Site: PN 140535.  I had this installed new from the factory, so it has the special exhaust tube with the expansion joint and bypass for V4 mode.  The Touring is a fantastic rumble and growl... I would call it just the right amount of deep sound perfection. You won't believe how nice it sounds over factory exhaust until you try it.

It is in great shape (almost like new) as you can see from the Pics, I polished the tips and the muffler to show you just how clean it really is. The rest of the tubes were left as is, since you will be installing it and getting it dirty anyway. I live in South GA for Pickup, 30 min north of Tallahassee.

Price is $800 if I ship it, or $700 local pickup. Let me know if you have any questions !

Link to Hear the sound:

https://www.borla.com/products/silverado_sierra_1500_catback_exhaust_touring_part__140535.html

IMG_6646.JPG

IMG_6647.JPG

IMG_6644.JPG

Borla Fit UP.png

Borla Spec.png

• 2 weeks later...
If this would fit a dc. I’d be all over this. 

What part of S Ga.?

It should. From Borla:

Fits these Vehicles

2014-2017 CHEVROLET/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 5.3L Automatic/Manual Trans. Ext. Cab Standard Bed (78.7") Crew Cab Short Bed (69.3") 143.5" Wheel Base.

Archived