2 hours ago, spenpet said:

Thanks guys, most of you are saying the same thing...takes a butt, i.e. weight to smash down the cushion...i can buy off on that...it didnt seem to do that in my -08, but i suppose things change...next time i do a remote start...i'll check this theory...thanks for the input guys!

also, duquephart, i'm not sure my vented seats turn on with remote start in the heat...but i will have to double check that in a couple months...

Yes, they do. Or should. Read the manual.

6 hours ago, spenpet said:

Thanks guys, most of you are saying the same thing...takes a butt, i.e. weight to smash down the cushion...i can buy off on that...it didnt seem to do that in my -08, but i suppose things change...next time i do a remote start...i'll check this theory...thanks for the input guys!

also, duquephart, i'm not sure my vented seats turn on with remote start in the heat...but i will have to double check that in a couple months...

Are you sure you have ventilated seats?  They are only available on certain packages.

20 minutes ago, sk said:

Are you sure you have ventilated seats?  They are only available on certain packages.

yes, i'm sure i have that option...they dont work very well...took them in for warranty work, but they claim they work fine (even though i have a video of them scretching)... 

18 hours ago, spenpet said:

yes, i'm sure i have that option...they dont work very well...took them in for warranty work, but they claim they work fine (even though i have a video of them scretching)... 

I think the problem is that the GM ventilated seats aren't very cool.  I had sat in a Ford and I had to turn them down.  I don't know, but I think Ford cools the air, whereas GM doesn't.  They just blow the slightly cooled cabin air into the seat.  

11 minutes ago, Nick The Great said:

I think the problem is that the GM ventilated seats aren't very cool.  I had sat in a Ford and I had to turn them down.  I don't know, but I think Ford cools the air, whereas GM doesn't.  They just blow the slightly cooled cabin air into the seat.  

yes, you are absolutely correct...my issues (when on, not talking about remote start) is the air pressure was light...as well as I took a video of the motor making a horrendous screech sound...(high pitched loud whine)...I'll can see if i can find it and attach it ( i might have deleted it since the dealer told me to pound sand)...

Archived