I am installing two led pods on my rear bumper, 2016 silverado 1500.  I want to splice these pods to the cargo lights & bed led lights I have so the inside cargo switch in my center council will turn them on and off.  I'm looking for a model that would allow me to turn all 3 lights on and off without needing to be I'm park...  Is that possible?

Appreciate and guidance!  

Thanks everyone!

Funk

Edited by txab

This should solve your problem minus the wiring of the pods, which should be pretty straightforward.  Don't tell them I gave you the link if you get a ticket, I assume no responsibility for when/where you want to flip the lights on lol.

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/195516-cargo-light-on-while-driving-with-stock-button/

Edited by Skeeter McSkeet

16 hours ago, Jeremy Funk said:

I am installing two led pods on my rear bumper, 2016 silverado 1500.  I want to splice these pods to the cargo lights & bed led lights I have so the inside cargo switch in my center council will turn them on and off.  I'm looking for a model that would allow me to turn all 3 lights on and off without needing to be I'm park...  Is that possible?

Appreciate and guidance!  

Thanks everyone!

Funk

I installed a couple pods in my rear bumper but I spliced into the reverse lights. When it goes in reverse they light up along with the lights in the tail light assembly. 

307061A6-312D-487D-A610-B8716EB56519.jpeg

• Like 1

This should solve your problem minus the wiring of the pods, which should be pretty straightforward.  Don't tell them I gave you the link if you get a ticket, I assume no responsibility for when/where you want to flip the lights on lol.

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/195516-cargo-light-on-while-driving-with-stock-button/

Is it just me or does that link broken and tell you that it’s not available anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does that link broken and tell you that it’s not available anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke for me too man. I tried to add this one from the computer instead of the phone. Apparently I can’t embed a link for the life of me lol

The title you can search for though and it’ll come up

Hooksets are free...